My Bodyguards Of Friends

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

The weekend has come. As a reward, the orphanage gave us each $50 and we were allowed to go out. We can use our own cash too but the teacher will not be held accountable for if we go bankrupt. 

"Where shall we go?" I said barging into your room. 

"Ooi! This is boys' room. You cannot anyhow barge in leh!" Jong Kook screamed, using his shirt to cover his topless body.

"Your body so good what is there to hide?" I told him and laughed at his shyness. 

"Who told you that my body is good?" He asked, putting on his shirt finally. 

"Someone in the room opposite yours will kill to see your abs!" I said, putting my hands on my hips. The boys all laughed atJong Kook. 

"By the way, who told you that?" Jong Kook asked. 

"Your ex. I know everything already." I told him as I tried to laugh it off. 

"It's okay. I am not sad already. It was like 6 months ago!" He said. 

"Back to the topic. Where shall we go?" I said, clapping my hands excitedly. Gary suddenly, came beside me and put his hand over my shoulders. 

"I know where's the best place. After a rough week doing detention in school, we should have lunch here then go arcade and have a blast." Gary said. I felt shy when he did that. 

"Let's go!" I said, trying to relieve the tension and nervousness in my heart. 

"See you later!" As I backed away, closing the door, Gary took off his cap and bowed to me with his cap. I blushed and immediately rush back.

"What happened?" Hyo Jin said, rushing to my bed. 

"Gary put his hand over my shoulder!!!" I screamed silently to Hyo Jin unnie. OMG!

"Are you blushing?" She said as she put her hands on my shoulder and shaking me.

"Yes. I am feeling shy. My heart was beating so fast just now." I said, smiling to myself as I packed my things into my pockets and getting ready to leave.

"You are just a little conscious of the skinship. Don't worry about it!" She said and she pat my head and walked off. 

I was about to leave the room when Eun Hye pulled me back.

"Did Jong Kook say anything?" She asked me. 

"Yes, but you wouldn't really want to hear it." I said, afraid of hurting her feelings. 

"I just want to hear it. Please..." She begged me. Feeling sorry for her, I told her the truth.

"He said that he is not sad anymore. Besides it was 6 months ago." I told her truthfully and as she stood there stoning, I quickly ran off first. 

As I walked down from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor, passing by the 2nd floor, I saw Mansik and his friends walk out of their room. They looked at me and smirked at me.

"Let's go!" HaHa said as he pulled me away quickly. 

"Don't look for trouble. Unless trouble comes finding you then no choice. Otherwise, avoid trouble." He said, letting go of my hand only when we reached the canteen. 

"Hello. Your food is here. I took it for you. Don't worry." Jae Suk said and I smiled to him after thanking him.  

"Looks like some people are all ready to leave this place!" Mansik shouted. Some girls jumped at their seats but remained silent. 

Mansik walked down the row where I was seated at. He was looking right at me. Soon, all the boys quickly globbled down their food and got up with their empty plates. Gary walked straight into Mansik. I thought that he was going to block him instead, he turned towards me and covered me, giving way to them.

"In case they try to hurt you again," He whispered into my ear as Mansik and his group of people walked past me. 

"This is a plan to protect our princess." Jong Kook said to everyone. 

"So serious? Like my bodyguards..." I said. 

"Our princess must help us look good in front of other girls mah... So..." HaHa said and I understood their meaning. They want to protect me so that they can look tough in front of other girls. 

"I am done, let's go." I was going to take my plate but Gary quickly scooped it up and kept it for me. 

As we were walking out, we bumped into Mansik and his gang. Silence spread loudly through the entire canteen. 

"Let them go." I said to BOB. 

They all obediently moved aside but didn't bow, instead, we all remained high head. It shows that we are compromising but we are still no push-over. 

"Let's go!" I said as we strut out of the orphanage to the shopping mall nearby. 

As we walked, I realised that everyone was very protective of me. When ever a boy glances at me, they will form a circle around me. Reaching the arcade, we played like mad. Creating so much chaos in the entire arcade. 

As I played with them. I was so glad I have such great friends. My bodyguard friends... If only I had a personal bodyguard...