YuSoo

Band Of Brothers

-GWANGSOO POV-

"Morning hyung!" I greeted Joong Ki as I entered the shower room with him in there brushing his teeth. He looked at me but stared back into the basin and said no word. Ever since BOB broke up, it has been our own lives and back to square 1 before Ji Hyo or Jae Suk came. It returned to 8 years ago and it is sad. 

"Gary hyung, are you free today?" I asked Gary hyung. He was the only person I could talk to only now besides HaHa hyung. 

"Gwangsoo, sorry. Hyung has to work today! Another time sorry!" He said as he put on his resort uniform and made his way out of the room. 

"HaHa hyung!" I called out to HaHa hyung but he just shook his head and buried his head back into his pillow. 

Walking out, I was so sad that no one could accompany me out even for a walk. That was when I saw her. 

"I AM SO BORED!" Yuri shouted out as she walked out of her room too. 

"Yuri! You want to go out together?" I ran to her and asked her. Happy and excited that there was someone like me. No one to go with. 

"Where you going?" She asked me before giving me an answer. 

"I was in the mood of a theme park!" I replied to her excitedly. 

"Really? Let's go. Me too. I am in the mood too!" She jumped up and down in excitement.

"Meet you at the gate in 10?" I made an agreement with her. She nodded and soon we went back into our rooms and packed our bags and I was waiting for her at the gate already. 

"Let's go!" I told her as we board a taxi outside the orphanage to go directly to Lotte World. 

"What shall we play first?" She asked me after we entered the place. Intially, we were really awkward with each other until we started playing. 

We screamed till our lungs felt like bursting. 

We laughed till tears rolled down and dripped off our faces.

We walked like we were drunk. 

We held hands like we were lovers. 

When lunch came, we were famished. 

"There is a restaurant there, shall we?" I asked Yuri when the minute hand struck 12 and when the hour hand hit 2.

"YES! I AM FAMISHED!" She screamed out loud and everyone stared at her. Embarrassed and as a joke, I started running away from her. She chased after me untill we arrived at the restaurant. 

"I am eating jajangmyeon! What about you?" I asked her as she found a seat in the restuarant. 

"Same. Hurry I am hungry!" She whined to me. Ordering the food and delivering it to her, we talked about a lot of things during our lunch. 

"Why did you ask me out?" She suddenly asked me. 

"Ever since BOB got disintegrated, none of them wanted to talk much. HaHa hyung slept most part of the day and works at night. Gary hyung works to keep his earnings. Jong Kook hyung is gone. Suk Jin and Jae Suk hyung is gone too. Joong Ki hyung has become the same silent boy like 8 years ago again. I am alone again." I told her honestly. 

"How did you know that I was free?" She asked me, pushing her bowl away after finishing. 

"I heard you screaming out that you are so bored so I just tried my luck and asked you out!" I told her, wiping my mouth too. 

"Do you have any other intentions? I mean-mean when you asked me out?" She asked again, all serious now.

"Well, erm-erm..." I was worried about my intentions. My honest feelings. She makes me so shy. 

"Just tell me!" She said, as she put her hand on mine.

"Because-cause, I like you!" I finally mustered the courage and said it to her. She remained silent and finally I got up and headed to another game. During the game, she didn't hold me hand because she was scared. She didn't scream. We didn't laugh like mad. Until the next game before things happen. Before boarding the ride, she took my hand and held it tight and looked at me. 

She smiled and we board the ride. It was like telling me that I could ride with her forever as long as this thing goes. 

From then on, it was the same again. We laughed like mad. However, something was different. When it was quiet, we looked at each other with a different sight. It was as though even if we were just alone in a room, looking at each other was entertainment or like a TV, we could watch so many different programs or shows. 

What I liked the most was dinner.

We did not have dinner at a fancy restaurant.

We did not have dinner at a cafe.

We did not have buffet or ala carte.

We had dinner at a supermarket. We went around with a trolley and took samples. We even sneak behind on the lady and tapped her. When she turned, we will take the food over and over again. Afterwards, we left happily, feeling full and satisfied. 

"I had a great day today!" Yuri said as I sent her all the way to her room. 

"Me too. Another shall we?" I asked her.

"Sure. Good night!" She said goodbye. I felt a little sad but I felt happy. 

Not really wanting goodbye, I smiled and turned around but suddenly, Yuri walk over to me, turned me around and kissed me. 

Kissed me. On my lips. 

"Good night," She said softly against my lips. 

I stood there frozen,  unsure of how to react and what to do but I know that this have been one of my happiest moment besides with BOB...