Long Live BOB

Band Of Brothers

-JIHYO POV-

As I walked into school, many people were staring at me. I guess it was because of the accident. In schools, news spreads very fast. As I walked in, I got scared that I would be teased by my classmates. I never really had friends as my family was one of the richest family in the school so people stayed away from me. 

"Hello Ji Hyo! Nice to meet you again!" The guy from this morning, Mansik said as he stood in front of me. 

I wanted to walk away but he pulled me back and he whistled. Soon, all his gang of friends gathered around me. Looking around me, there was about 10 of them. Tired of this nonsense, I instantly kicked Mansik at his bottom, he covered his bottom as he kneed to the ground, wincing in pain. I then kicked him in this abdomen once again. Soon, all his friends started coming closer. Instantly, I raised my fists up. Oh I forgot to mention, I know how to fight. Since young, I was sent to Judo, Karate and Taekwondo classes so I can fight pretty well. One of the boy tried to hit me but I grabbed his hand and turned his entire body around and pushed him into his friends, causing a few of them to fall to the ground. I was about to continue before I heard a voice shout,"Who's bullying our leader? Want to die is it?" I moved out of their circle and saw Jong Kook with his hands on his hip walking to us. The entire BOB was there. I smiled as my brother came over and got me. 

"Nothing... Just... your leader... messed... with me... first." Mansik, struggling to get up said in defence. 

"We saw everything. You messed with our leader this morning first too. So this is an eye for an eye." Jong Kook said. He then flexed his muscles and immediately, Mansik asked his gang to back off. 

Mansik glared at me as he limped back to his class awkwardly with the help of his friends. 

"Great job Ji Hyo!" Jae Suk said, patting my head as we all headed and dispersed back to our own classes. To my surprise when I entered the class, Mansik and his other friend was in the same class. Unfortunately, I was 2 seats beside him so he would stare at me during class, distracting me. 

Ring....Ring... The school recess bell rang as people swarmed out of the classrooms. I thought that Mansik had left but to my disappointment, he sat in the seat in front of me and turned around and started talking to  me.

"You are the leader?" Mansik smirked. 

"Our school has many cliches and we have an annual fighting competition, to make your BOB's mark, you have to win me. I have been the victor for 3 years." He said again and I just continued ignoring him. 

I think he got pissed as he got up and furiously, flipped my entire desk. All the remaining classmates looked at us. 

"Get out!" Mansik's friend, Sung Chul glared as he chased everyone out. I heard Mansik calling his friend so I presummed his name is Sung Chul. Everyone scampered out of the class and stood outside, peering into class. I peeked outside class and now there were many people gathered outside. 

"What do you want?" I asked him. 

"You messed with me and you hurt me very badly!" He said, kicking my table. 

"You messed with me first. This morning!" I said to him softly but very sternly. 

"You were sitting at my seat!" He said, pointing to me.

"Was your name written on it? No right? So back it off!" I shouted at him in the end. 

"Your parents are gone! GONE! You have no more mountain behind to protect you. You are now as vulnerable as everyone out there." He said, smirking at me and laughing out loud. 

"Is it?" I said and instantly, I sent a punch across his face. Everyone gasped and whispers started spreading around. 

He touched his lips and saw blood on his finger.

"!" He cursed out loud and tried to punch me. However, as his hand came towards me, I dodged it and kicked him down from his side. Screaming, he ran towards me again. I backed off all till the wall before finally moving aside where Mansik ended up banging into the wall. 

"What's all the commotion about?" I heard someone shouted from outside. Then, I saw Gary rush in immediately.

"What you doing Mansik? Bullying a girl doesn't seem fair huh?" Gary said as a hand spread across in front of me as a defence. 

"LONG LIVE BOB!" Jae Suk and the rest all strolled in like boss.

"Boss! Where are your "bosses"?" They laughed as I then too realised that he has a gang but when he needs them, they are nowhere to be found. 

"We are here." A group of guys said as they strolled in now. 

"Here they are! So what now huh?" Mansik said meanly. 

"You want to fight? Let's do it!" I instantly said as we walked to the field. 

I was the first to step out with Gary. "Bosses" no one stepped out though, it seems that they were scared of me since this morning's events. 

"WHAT IS GOING ON? FIGHTING?" A teacher suddenly came and screamed at us. 

"No sir! We are just playing dog and bone!" I said instantly as the entire BOB bowed at the teacher. The teacher smiled before looking at BOSSES and shouted at them

"DON'T NEED TO BOW AT TEACHER IS IT? YOUR ENTIRE GROUP COME WITH ME NOW! REST OF YOU GO BACK TO YOUR CLASS, RECESS ENDING ALREADY!" He said as he pointed to BOSSES. They rolled their eyes and followed the teacher. We laughed at them for losing a fight before we even started. They all seemed embarrassed as they walked off. 

"Long Live BOB!" I said to them.

"LONG LIVE BOB!!!" We all shouted as we walked back to our individual classes again. Returning to my class, Gary stayed behind to help me pack my table. 

"My number, anything call me. The rest behind this piece of paper is the entire BOB's team member's number." Gary said, passing me a piece of paper. 

"Thank you," I said shyly to him, still pleased of his manly gesture just now when he spread his hand before me to protect me.

Long live BOB...