Around the City

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

After seperating from Ryo Suk, I got on a bus. I don't know what bus I took. All I know is that I sat from the first stop till the last. The bus took me anywhere, everywhere. Sitting on the upperdeck, I sat alone at the front of the bus. It was so peaceful. I pulled out my earpiece and plugged it into my handphone. Blasting my music, I hear nothing but the music and my brains. 

I remember a man on my left and Jae Suk on my right. However, I know the person however...

I just cannot remember who it is. It was like a dream but it felt so real...

On the bus, people behind me filled the seats as the bus stopped at each stop. I didn't know why but I felt like I was floating. 

Jong Kook is such a charismatic man when he puts on a suit and tie. With his muscles, he could easily protect me and he would be a sweet man to me. However, Joong Ki can fight well too. Flashing his killer smile makes me want to melt. He is so romantic and cute. It is like choosing 2 different style of clothing for the summer yet both looks equally good. Which outfit do I choose to standout in this summer? Which man is more suitable for me? Which is more comfortable? Confused again and again, I decided to drop at this stop. Just the stop I would stop at if my brains was working well...

-GARY POV-

"Jong Kook! Joong Ki! Enough!" I shouted to them when we are back in the room.

Jong Kook and Joong Ki were now applying antiseptic lotion and they both were sitting on their beds with their heads hung down. 

"Sorry for all the trouble," Jong Kook apologised to Jae Suk and I. Jae Suk and I were hurt quite badly too. 

"Sorry," Joong Ki said and offered to help Jae Suk apply antiseptic lotion. Jae Suk rejected him and finally stood up and said something.

"I have nothing against any of you liking Ji Hyo. As her only family member left,  I want her to be happy. Ever since her 18 birthday, things have been going downhill. Joong Ki. You kissed her was wrong. Jong Kook you tried is wrong too!" Jae Suk pointed out. He is very angry. It is my first time seeing him so angry.

"DO YOU THINK THAT JI HYO IS HAPPY NOW?!" He yelled at them furiously. 

"Hyung. I am wrong. Sorry!" Jong Kook bowed 90 degrees down and apologised to Jae Suk.

"Hyung. Sorry!" Joong Ki did the same too. 

"I am very angry. We tried to stop you. Jong Kook! I pull you back, you hit me for stopping you! Is that what this orphanage taught you? Joong Ki. You started taking advantage when we held Jong Kook back. Do you think you are smart for thinking of that? The two of you!" Jae Suk was mad. Very angry.

"BOB IS GONE!" He raged and stomped out of the room. 

"I will go after him. Hyung and Joong Ki better stay here." I said and ran after Jae Suk.

"Hyung! Hyung!" I called out as Jae Suk walked away. Finally catching up, I pulled him back.

"Why?" He asked me. He seems to have calmed down after exiting the room. That is really fast!

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Look for Ji Hyo! She is missing today. She will be with us by right. I am afraid that she has ran away!" Jae Suk said as he continued down to look for Ji Hyo.

I ran back to the room and broke the news to everyone,"JI HYO IS MISSING!" 

Everyone looked shock. Immediately, they took their coats and we went different directions looking for Ji Hyo. I went to the library and visited her room. I saw Mansik and asked him if he saw Ji Hyo.

"Mansik! Did you see Ji Hyo?" I asked him, worried to death.

"No. I didn't see her. You okay?" Mansik replied and touched his lips asking if I was okay as my lips was wounded. 

"I am okay. Mansik, if you see her please give us a call immediately. Thank you!" I said and ran off. At the quadrangle, I looked around but no sight of Ji Hyo. Soon everyone was gathered. 

"No sign of her!" Suk Jin said. 

"She is not in the canteen too!" Gwangsoo offered. 

"She is not with anyone else in the orphanage too!" HaHa said. 

"We got to go out! How about we go to Jae Suk's house first?" I suggested to Jae Suk. 

"Hurry!" Jae Suk instructed as we all ran out and called a cab. We squeezed into one taxi and the taxi brought us to Jae Suk's house. Opening the door, we rushed in.

"No one!" We all shouted after searching one room each.

"She has been here! One of our drink is missing!" Suk Jin yelled out. 

"By the way, Jae Suk, what is with all this whiteboard and magnets and pictures?" HaHa asked as he looked all over. There were pictures all over the house. 

"I will explain again!" He said and we all rushed out of the house.

"We got to split already. Call if any of you find her!" Jae Suk commanded and soon, we were on our ways. 

Standing at a junction, I didn't know where to go. He suddenly remember that Mansik headed out of the orphanage the moment he was released by Mr Kim. Presumming that Mansik and Ji Hyo met but he lied. Ryo Suk will cross the road to walk back to the orphanage. Ji Hyo? I was desperate. Everyone soon was out of my sight. I looked to my left. Bus. Ji Hyo loves bus. Once, she and I took a bus all over town while studying on the bus. She loves taking buses. Walking over to the bus stop, I decided to take the first bus that came. After 5 minutes, a bus came. I headed to the upperdeck and sat right in front. That was the seat Ji Hyo and i sat at the previous time while studying on the bus.

Sitting there, it was quiet. Watching as the bus speed past buildings and offices, I was thinking really hard just where could she be. Instinctly, I looked up to the rooftops. I was hoping and praying really hard that she wouldn't be up on a rooftop. I hope she doesn't think of doing anything foolish. After a while, something told me to alight. At times, I just cannot explain my actions. Suddenly, I just alighted from the bus and walked on. I didn't know where I was going neither do I know why am I going towards the direction. As I walked, I walked into a park with a beach. It is a breathtaking view. Looking from left to right, the view was magnificent. Suddenly, I caught sight of a girl sitting on a wavebreaker. Her back view looks very familiar. Taking steps over, the lady's back view grew more and more familiar until I knew exactly who it was.

I found her. 

Song Ji Hyo.