Surprise

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

First day of school and I am already dreading it. However, it came to me as a surprise. None of the BOB members were around when I entered their room. It was just dead silence so I made my way to school alone. Quietly. Entering the school, I nearly fainted. From the 5th floor down, was a banner hung. On it was written the best quote I have ever seen.

“You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” 

Standing there, dazed, a group of boys in a suit and tie with a mask walked out and stood beside me respectively. 3 on my left and my right and one boy came up to me and offered an arm. Surprised but amazed, I hung my arm over the boy's arm as he led me down all the way to the bottom of the banner. The boys on my sides followed like a moving red carpet. 

"To Our One and Only Ji Hyo:

We are sorry and we love you in our own ways..."

-BOB

I turned to see all of the 6 boys standing on my sides and before me. Next moment, another man from my back appeared and stood beside me on my left. The boy who held my arm stood to my right. They all raised their hand and counted down.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

They peeled off their masks and I swear to god, it was the greatest scenery I have ever seen. Before me stood the entire BOB, smiling from ear to ear with Ryo Suk. Suddenly, it hit me.

"What is Ryo Suk doing here?" I asked and pointed to him.

"We all know already," Jong Kook told me.

"Who did you recruit?" I grabbed Ryo Suk's collar and forced him to speak. Instantly, everyone seperated me from him. 

"Chill my friend! Everyone except for Gwangsoo and Joong Ki!" He smiled happily and at that moment, I felt like killing him. 

"You endangered me now you are using my friends? Do you think that I open a shop to supply workers to your shop?" I then chased him as he ran away. As I chased him, we ran from corridor to corridor, down the alleys where classrooms were at. Disturbing the peace of students trying to grab some previous sleep and running up and down. 

"Stop!" Ryo Suk suddenly stopped me when we were at the banner. 

Panting non stop, everyone, we started laughing for no reason. Cleaning up, we headed to the canteen for breakfast. After I finished, Joong Ki helped me take my plate. I took that chance to talk to him alone. 

"Thank you Joong Ki!" I smiled and as I held his hands in mine, I leaned in and kissed him on his cheeks. I ran back to the table, leaving him standing there dumbfounded. 

"Thank you Jong Kook!" I smiled and kissed Jong Kook's on his cheeks too. Everyone didn't look surprised. I guess they finally understood everything.

"I have something to announce," I stood up out of all the commotion at our table and said. No one spoke and I felt my insides churning so badly it was like a mixer for cement. 

"I have come to a decision to whom I like!" I said again as the butterflies in my stomach seemed to have gone wild, hitting every edge of my stomach. 

"However! Whoever I choose, I hope that things will not become the way it was. I hope to get your blessings instead. If you want to talk to me, get drunk and cry to me, do it. I just hope that BOB never splits again with our new member." I threatened and hoped highly, pointing to Ryo Suk at the end. 

"Please... Don't!" I pled with them. 

"JUST SAY!" Everyone suddenly shouted.

"You are killing us with your talking!" Jae Suk shouted. 

I closed my eyes, deepbreathed and finally mustered the courage to say it. 

"Kang Gary," I said softly. Silence spread throughout the entire canteen. 

Slowly, claps came about. I liked Gary but I never said anything. I was surprised to see that the first 2 people to clap was Jong Kook and Joong Ki. They then stood up and we gathered in a group hug. 

The school bell rang and I looked at Ryo Suk. Instantly, the two of us grabbed our bags and snuck away from the group hug. Running to class, we could hear them shouting away.

"YAH! YOU TWO-" It was then, I felt so peaceful. I don't know what was going to come for me but I do know that a crush for 8 years is a really great burden. 

Smiling, I couldn't wait to meet Gary later. I didn't tell him that I was saying anything but I was hoping that after I said it, he will pick me up or wait for me somewhere.

I hope...