Getting To Know My Bodyguard

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

"Hey Buddy!" Jae Suk got down our Audi R8 and did a bro-hug with Ryo Suk. The Audi was his 21st Birthday gift from the agency. 

"Ryo Suk!" I gave him a hug too. 

"Come on. Leave everything here. The porters will do it. We are VIP guests. Let's go!" Ryo Suk said as we followed behind him. 

"Welcome to your room!" He said as he unlocked the door and a generous sight greeted us. It was a premium suite. 2 Bedrooms for me and Jae Suk each. It even comes with a pantry and a living room. 

"SWEET!" I cheered as I jumped onto the sofa. 

"All for us special agents to take a break!" Ryo Suk commented as he left the key on the coffee table and took a drink from the fridge. 

"On house! Remember?" Ryo Suk told me as he raised a can of coke up. 

"Yes!" I ran to the fridge and took a can of Mountain Dew out. Opening the can and slurping it down, it felt like heaven. 

"I am going to take a swim! Want to go together?" Jae Suk asked me as he came out changed. 

"I don't feel like swimming. I am just going to sit aside." I told him as I took my belongings and headed down. 

I walked in to the pool as Jae Suk ran past me and jumped into the pool, making a splash. I made my way over to an empty bench. However, before I could get comfortable, a lady came up and called me.

"Ms Song, your seat is not here. We have reserved a section for members like you. Please follow me." She said as I followed behind her quietly, a little confused. 

"Here it is Ms Song. Can I get you any drinks?" She asked me politely. 

"Sure. Can I have a sparkling drink. Grape flavour." I told her. 

"Coming right up," She said to me, smiling from ear to ear. 

"I am amazed you found your way here!" Ryo Suk suddenly came and sat beside me. This section is sheltered and there are like sofa and even sofa bed-like seatings. It was for members. 

"The lady told me that they had a section reserved for members like us. What does she mean?" I asked Ryo Suk. 

"Oh yes! I forgot to mention it to you. Since this is a place run by my family and the agency hand in hand, all agents are free members and everything is free of charge here. However, everything is free of charge only when we finish a big mission or it is a reward from the agency. Otherwise, you can come here as member which is already better than the normal others but you have to pay. Not expensive, not cheap too. Reasonable price for a staycation." Ryo Suk said as he laid back, his eyes closed. 

"Ms Song. Your drink. Please enjoy. If you require any service, please just press the button there!" She said excitedly and signalled to the button beside me.

"Thank you." I smiled to her back. They are all so friendly. I wonder why.

"They are all especially friendly to you because one, you are my direct friend. Jae Suk is considered indirect. No offense. Two, you are a member. Thirdly and the most important, you are a very impressive agent. You helped Jae Suk solved this case much faster than we expected. Our boss loves you. That is why everyone is impressed by you and just loves you." Ryo Suk commented and yes, they does explain a lot. 

"You? Do they do the same?" I asked him. 

"Sure. Better than you. Every girl here is trying to throw themselves to me!" He said confidently and quite boostfully. 

"What about your sister?" I asked him, curious why I never see his sister. 

"She is an undercover too. However, her case is very very big. She have been working on it for 2 years. She is usually involved in long term undercover where she has to work to hear more." He explained. "I miss my sister a lot!" He sighed and I smiled at his weak side. It is a rare sight. 

"Did you know?" He asked me again, sitting up now. 

"What? That you are gay?" I joked with him and as a joke, he punched me in my arm. 

"Eun Hye works here. So does Gary." That name made my eyes glimmer. 

"SERIOUSLY?" I shouted at him. 

"Yes. Serious. Sometimes, my uncle gives me a chance to look for people working part time during their breaks. Gary needed one so I offered him one." He told me, taking off his shades. He pointed to 2 people and yes, it was Gary and Eun Hye.

"What about Eun Hye?" I asked him. This time, he got up, went over to ther railing and stood there. I followed him.

"Hmm. What a great girl she is!" He sighed and it seems to me that someone is in love.

"You got to be kidding. She is taken do you know that?" I asked him, shocked and surprised. 

"Yes. Kim Jong Kook. Just a crush. Any girl here is good too just Eun Hye is the best!" He actually acted all gay and girly and fantasied over her. 

"I know yours too!" He commented suddenly. 

"What?" I asked him, a bit lagging on the situation.

"Your crush!" He laughed and immediately, I took his arm and flung him over my head. The waitress and waiter near by got a shock. 

"N-Now I know-know why you are good!" He told me as I released him and he rubbed his shoulder. 

"Shush!" I told Ryo Suk, slapping him in his stomach. We are like siblings now. 

"KANG GARY!" He suddenly shouted. I hid behind the railings. I saw Ryo Suk ask Gary to come up. 

" JUNG RYO SUK!" I started whacking Ryo Suk. 

"Haha!" He just laughed non-stop. 

"Ryo Suk! Thanks for the job! I lo-," He stopped and looked at me. "SONG JI HYO?" 

I looked at him as I stood there in my singlet and shorts. I was exposing a lot of skin. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked me, shocked. 

"Agent." Ryo Suk just said one word and Gary seemed to understand everything. 

"When are you going to give me my badminton date? We have been trying to meet up for the past weeks!" Gary turned his attention to me and started talking to me. 

"YOU LIKE BADMINTON? I LOVE IT! LET'S PLAY NOW! GO!" Ryo Suk's eyes sparkled at the word "badminton" and dragged us both by our hands out of the shelter and to the lobby's counter.

"4 badminton racket. I need a court now!" Ryo Suk looked at the lady sitting behind the counter. The lady looked like she was going to melt as she keep stealing glances at Ryo Suk. 

"I got work Ryo Suk!" Gary now knows his name since he works here. 

"Screw work Gary! Rest. I will do something. Don't worry." Ryo Suk after talking to Gary, picked up his phone and dialled a number.

"Mr Liu. Gary will be with me today. That is his job today. Thank you!" He immediately hang up after giving his orders. 

"Okay..." Gary and I said at the same time, looking at Ryo Suk. 

For the next 4 hours, we just keep playing. Soon the word got out that the boss is playing and everyone came to see. It was Gary and I one team against Jae Suk and Ryo Suk. We were winning. 

"YA! WHY GOT LIKE THIS?" Ryo Suk pretended to whine and the girls around him literally went jelly and melted. Haish. Finally, we won. 

I gave Gary a big hug and he kissed me on my head. 

"Sorry," He suddenly realised and left me and went to Jae Suk. I was going crazy in my mind. It was so sweet. He is just so god like. Gary. 

After which, we left to shower and all as Jae Suk promised to buy us dinner. During dinner, we had such great laughter over the game and our reactions. It was then we realised that Ryo Suk loves badminton as he always plays with his family. He misses that time. Ryo Suk brought Jae Suk to the pub while he left me with Gary. 

"How you doing?" He asked me.

"Okay. Tiring job but all this," I said, turning and pointing to my surroundings."Is worth it," 

We laughed. 

"About just now," He touched the back of his hair. "Sorry." 

I knew that he wasn't going to listen to what I was going to say so I tiptoed and kissed him on his cheek. He looked at me and blushed. 

"I shall just drink in my room. Ryo Suk want to join?" Jae Suk returned at that time and they were talking to each other. 

"Yes. Just keep this a secret." Ryo Suk said as we made our way back to the room. Before we seperated from Gary, I hugged him again before following Jae Suk back to the room. 

It was a great day and all but best of all was just now. Pure romance...