Final Match

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

For 1 month, everything was quiet. Jae Suk came on Saturdays and Sundays. Suk Jin spent time with Gwangsoo and one of the day we went to the amusement park. However, everything was still quiet. Joong Ki and Jong Kook grew much quieter. They still refused to talk to each other. A couple of times, they nearly fought again but I will look at them and they will stop. It was on a particular Sunday morning. That morning, both of them woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it started badly. 

"Eun Hye, I go down first." I told Eun Hye as I left the room and made my way down. Ever since Jong Kook and Joong Ki fought, I ate with the girls more. 

"Alright. See you!" She said as she brushed her hair. 

Walking down slowly, I finally reached the ground floor. That was when it started. Jong Kook and Joong Ki walked past each other. However, they accidentally bumped into each other. As though it was a rehearsal of a play, they stopped at the same time and turned at the same time. To prevent anything from happening, I walked past them and headed to the canteen. Soon later, Eun Hye joined me and we ate together. Slowly, I realised that many people started to leave the canteen and there was a crowd gathered at the Quadrangle. Eun Hye left to see what was going on. Pretty much knowing what it is happening, I finished up my food before heading over. They stood there. The students formed a ring. Boxing Ring. Jong Kook and Joong Ki inside. 

Glaring at each other, they tested each other's strength. 

"I have had enough Mr Song!" Jong Kook said, cracking his fingers.

"Me too. Now, let's do it the man style!" Joong Ki admitted too and they both got into position. Next minute, war started. Jong Kook ran for Joong Ki and grabbed him at his stomach and pushed him down onto the ground. Next, he sat on top of Joong Ki and punched him. However, Joong Ki got smarter and dodged Jong Kook's fist pretty well such that he hit the ground instead. Hard. Then, Joong Ki used his leg and kicked Jong Kook at his back. Jong Kook instinctly got up. Joong Ki saw his chance and kicked Jong Kook. He grabbed Jong Kook at his feet and Jong Kook crashed onto the ground. Now, it was Joong Ki's turn to hit him. Students cheered them and I just stood there. I want them to be hurt to realise the pain. 

"KIM JONG KOOK! YOU THIS BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER?" Joong Ki shouted at Jong Kook as he punched him. Jong Kook hit Joong Ki in his nose and got up. Both of them resting and recovering from pain, paused for a while. 

"AH!!!" Jong Kook ran towards Joong Ki. Hugging his stomach, this time Joong Ki used his elbow and hit Jong Kook's back. 

Jong Kook used all his might and lifted Joong Ki and sent him crashing onto the ground again. 

"STOP!" Gary shouted from upstairs and came running down. 

"Stop it the both of you! Enough is enough! The two of you made a scar that required 24 stitches in her head already. Don't you know? Stop!" Gary commanded them. Revealing the number of stitches on my head. 

"That guy is crazy. Tried to kiss her!" Joong Ki shouted, pointing to Jong Kook. 

"That guy is even madder. Kissed her on the train in front of so many people!" Jong Kook screamed back. 

"Bastard!" Joong Ki shouted and they started again. Gary stuck in between them had to try to stop them. Gary hugged Jong Kook held him back but Joong Ki used Gary and bashed Jong Kook up while Gary was holding him. Jong Kook pissed, kicked Joong Ki hard and bashed Gary up. I wanted to step in however, someone else appeared. Jae Suk. He tried to pull them apart but failed. Ended up, the 4 of them look like they were fighting but Jae Suk and Gary was just trying to break the fight. Gary managed to pull Jong Kook away but Jong Kook jumped and landed on Gary's feet where Gary just fell to the ground in pain. 

"JAE SUK! WE GOT TO STOP THIS!" Gary shouted to Jae Suk.

"I can't. I hold them back, the other would take the chance and hit them. I know what to do. I will call a helpline!" Jae Suk said. Jae Suk then ran up and called someone down. Ryo Suk. 

"YAH KIM JONG KOOK! STOP!" Ryo Suk was a skilled fighter. One punch and Jong Kook was on the ground wincing in pain. He then had no choice to do the same to Joong Ki too. 

"WHO IS FIGHTING?" Mr Kim and Mr Low walked in at that time and came up and helped them up. 

"ALL TO MY OFFICE NOW!" Mr Kim shouted to them. "Rest of you, resume what you were doing! SONG JI HYO! COME OUT!" 

By the time I heard my name, I was already walking out the orphanage. I was tired of their bull. First place I went to was Jae Suk's place. Standing in front of the house, I forgot the keys. Haish. 

"Let me teach you," Someone appeared behind me and said to me. 

"Ryo Suk? Aren't you at Mr Kim's office?" I asked him. 

"Gary and Jae Suk was there to proof that I just came in to stop the fight and Mr Kim knows my identity." He said and took out 2 pins. 

"Learn. Watch and learn!" He said. Bending down, he managed to pick the lock and I entered Jae Suk's house with ease. 

Entering the house, I realised that Jae Suk has been lying about his job all these while. 

"Sorry. I didn't tell you. We only take in kids without parents and skilled. So happen Jae Suk was looking for a job. He now is a spy of a businessman suspected to be handling drugs too." Ryo Suk said as he took a drink from his fridge, making himself comfortable.

"Your house is it?" I asked him sacarstically.

"I am here quite often," He said, nodding seriously. 

"There is another reason why we are protecting you." Ryo Suk said suddenly. "We need you in our team." 

"Your team? Tell me more about your job and your agent!" I sat down and listened to him. 

"Our team is under government. We work for the government. If the government or police force has someone they need us to look up on or to spy on, they look for us. You are a skilled lady. They first noticed you in your first martial arts lesson. So from then on, you were on our watch so that one day you will join us. I have seen you parkour. I was in the park that day and you were just jumping here and there!" Ryo Suk said a whole lot. 

"My dad used to teach me parkour. When he was a teenager, he was rather rebellious and went out to learn that. Ever won a competition in parkour." I told Ryo Suk about my dad. 

"Yes. So we are actually waiting to ask you. We have someone big we need help on." Ryo Suk said, getting up and leaving the house. Following him, I agreed.

"Sure. When do we start?" I asked, excited about the adventure. 

"It pays well so anytime. But I do need you in soon. I will let you know again. You should go. They should have realised that you were missing already and first place to search is school and here!" Ryo Suk said to me, locking the door now. 

"Don't tell them we have seen each other." I told Ryo Suk as we started to split ways.

"Gentleman's honor!" He said, slipping his finger over his lips as a sign of silence. 

"Be careful!" Ryo Suk said and got on his bike and rode off.

I soon began my journey around City...