Emergency Meeting

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

I am sick and tired of this quietness. Jae Suk, Suk Jin, HaHa and Gary, Gwangsoo and I are still good friends but without Jong Kook and Joong Ki, BOB will never be the same. That is when I decided to talk to Jae Suk about it. 

"Hyung! We need to talk!" I told him, as I interrupted his conversation with Suk Jin hyung. 

"Us two? We are talking now!" He looked at me and seemed a little pissed. 

"No! BOB!" I screamed at him as I was a little moody today. 

He grew quiet. Finally he nodded to me and I smiled. Our sign language. He nodded his means that he will help spread the message and we will all meet up. 

"Thanks hyung!" I went up to him and hugged him. 

-6 MORNINGS LATER-

"Ji Hyo! Time to wake up! We will be late. Today is the day!" He said as he barged into my room and dragged me up from bed. 

"What day? Who are we meeting?" I asked him as it slipped my mind that today is the day.

"Geez! You piss me off girl!" He shouted and pulled me out of my bed and I fell off my bed.

That was when it seems to hit me. I got up and quickly showered and changed. 

"Finally you are up!" When I entered the dining room, Jae Suk was eating his breakfast. 

"Sorry. What are we going to talk about?" I asked him as I took a slice of bread and spread chocolate over it. 

"I don't know-when the time comes then we will see about it!" He munched on his bread happily seeming to be worry-free. 

My mind was so confused and scared. I was worried of seeing them again. It will be awkward  but things need to be done. We have to make an ending somehow. My mind was filled with all our quarrels during the journey from Jae Suk's house to the orphanage. As we drove in, Jae Suk greeted all the staff and teachers. I got down and saw some of my friends and gave them a big hug. We chat a little but I left them and headed to the gym. Our gym was a wonderful place in thisi orphanage. We asked the teacher for a favour and it is that prevent everyone from going to the gym as our BOB's emergency meeting was held there. 

"Since we are early, I have a favour my sister!" Jae Suk said as he climbed around in the gym. 

"What is it?" I asked him as I placed my handphone aside. 

"Let's have a match. I want to feel what it is like to fight with my own member or alliance and what makes you so special and skilled?" He answered as he jumped down from the top of a monkey bar. 

"Now?" I asked him, worried about the others. 

"Sure!" He said as he got into position, rolling his sleeves up. 

"Don't regret this!" I told him and got into position too. 

I ran to Jae Suk. He grabbed me by my waist but instead of hitting his head like what most people will do, I squeezed his upper arm's muscles and because of the pain, he dropped me. That is when as a distraction, I used my leg and swept him off the ground, crashing onto the mattress. He got up and tried to hit me with a sudden flying punch to my face but due to my reflexes, I dodged it and punched his stomach. I then hit his chin upwards. As an unexpected move, he didn't fall back but ran back to me. Surprised, he pushed me to the ground and did not punch me but lying on the ground, he held my hand and locked me in a position. Using my unlocked hand, I got up and kicked his legs. That was then I told him stop. 

"Stop hyung! Wait!" I told him and I laughed. We laughed then we heard claps. BOB was waiting for us to finish. 

"Great job man!" Gary bro-hugged Jae Suk and kissed me on my cheek. I wasn't shocked. We got on a closer relationship ever since we talked at the resort. Thank heavens that Joong Ki and Jong Kook isn't here.  

"How have you been?" Gary said as we walked over alone to a quieter part of the gym as the rest of the boys chat loudly. 

"Good. Why?" I asked him, a little flirting. 

"Nothing. Just wondering." He told me as we came to a stop at a window. 

"Gary. I-" I was about to confess seeing that he was worried about me but someone called us. 

"Ji Hyo! Gary! They are here!" Jae Suk called us. 

I smiled to him and we ran back to them. That was when the two of them walk in. Joong Ki and Jong Kook. They made their greetings and smiled but eventually it came to me. 

"Hi!" I told both Jong Kook and Joong Ki at the same time to give both the equal treatment and so that no one fights. 

They smiled at me and soon, we sat at the tables and chairs in the gym. 

"We have called this emergency meeting as we feel like something needs to be clarified!" Jae Suk announced.  

"Yes! I called for this meeting." I voiced out now, standing up.

"We are all listening!" Gwangsoo shouted spontaneously. 

"BOB was never like this! I hate to see how everyone is so back to themselves! Losing our parents is hard enough. Losing our best friends? It is pain and unimaginable!" I voiced out my honest opinion. 

"We will be honest now!" Jae Suk shouted after me. "The main problem lies with Jong Kook and Joong Ki!" 

Joong Ki and Jong Kook looked at each other but said not a word. Joong Ki got up to leave. No one chased after. Furious and mad at him, I walked up to him, jumped onto him. I head locked him and with a backflip, sent him crashing into the mattress hard. I then sat over him and screamed at him.

"The gentlemen Song Joong Ki that I used to know is gone! The Song Joong Ki that I used to like as a friend is gone!" With that, I punched him hard in his nose. He got up and stumbled. Jong Kook got up too however, I kicked him in his knee and he ended up kneeling down. 

"If it is that hard to say sorry, I will have to embarrass you even more!" I shouted at Jong Kook. 

"Must it end up like this?" Gary shocked us by shouting. "I like the time when we were all in something together. The times when we protected Ji Hyo because she is our leader. The times when we were men!" He then stomped out of the room. 

"I know that he is the one. Go after him." Jong Kook who was nearby whispered into my ear. 

Stunned, I looked at him and he smiled to me sincerely for once and nodded. I signaled to everyone that I will chase after Gary and ran out.Gary stood outside the gym with his hands clenche in a fist on the parapet. 

"You okay?" I asked him, hesitating on whether to pat him on his back. 

"Just mad that things have to turn out this way!" He said furiously. 

"I never understood them until today though." I told him and decided to pat him on his back. 

What came next was so unexpected. He turned and grabbed my hand. Turning me and pressing me against the parapet, he leaned in. 

"Just this once!" He whispered to me and leaned in and kissed me. When he stopped, I stood there dumbfounded! Instead, I ran in and announced to them.

"I am tired of these! If you can't resolve your problems, then please leave us." I shouted. With that, I went back out. Standing in front of Gary, I was fuming mad. However, I pulled him with me and we went to a storeroom near the canteen. As we hid in there, I kissed him back with passion and desperation. He kissed me too but it was our little secret. For now, it will be 2 youngster's desperate yearn for touch...