My Encounter With Death Again

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

"We meet again Mom and Dad!" I said as I hugged them tightly. Warm. Comfort. 

"Ji Hyo ah. Are you okay?" They asked me. I was wondering how I looked since I knocked my head so I looked into a mirror beside me and I got a shock. In the mirror, my face was the way it is but I was all bloody. Getting a shock, I looked back at my parents.

"I look really bad mom!" I cried to her. 

"You are prettier than how I was when I burnt. Want to see?" She asked me and I got a shock. I rejected her immediately.

"It is okay Mom. I take after you that's why..." I praised her.

"Why are you here again?" Dad asked me.

"BOB is breaking down Dad. How do I save it?" I asked sincerely, sad that BOB was crumbling. 

"Why is it breaking down?" He asked me. 

"Jong Kook. Joong Ki likes me. They have been fighting since then. What to do?" I said as my mind was filled with scenes of their fighting and their kisses or attempts to kiss me.

"What my girl does to boys..." Dad sighed as he didn't take it as serious as I did.

"Dad!" I scolded him as he laughed with my mom. 

"Alright... Alright..." He finally calmed down and told me.

"How?" I asked again. 

"The man on your right will always be the one who sends you down the walkway." Dad finally said. 

"On my right?" I asked as I was confused.

"Your hyung. Since he is the only male member of your immediate family, he will be the one to walk you down the aisle when you get married." Mom continued. 

"Jae Suk oppa..." I said as I digested that information.

"The man on your left will always be the one you will marry!" Dad said excitedly. 

"But on my left there have been many men!" I retorted back.

"The man on your left will be there for you when you are at the brink of life and death!" My Dad said very seriously all of a sudden.

"Who will that be? Has it ever happened to me yet?" I asked, very curious of my fate. 

"He who shall not be named has appeared very recently. One day when you recall the pieces you left behind, you will know it..." Mom said to me as she held my hands. 

"How do I make a choice? A decision? Everyone is so sweet!" I said, desperate to know more.

"You already know who is THE ONE..." Dad said, patting me on my back.

"I do?" I asked. 

"Yes. The one who makes your heart beat really fast when you see him. The one whom you search for no matter where you are. The one who you will risk for no matter what it is. The one who your heart really likes. The one. For is there for you no matter. Whether you are sad... or happy." Mom and dad said, smiling at me with encouragement. 

"Thanks Mom and Dad. I think that it is time for me to return. I love you and thanks for everything." I said and suddenly, and very automatically, my world out and as I open my eyes, brightness blind me as usual. 

"How are you?" Jae Suk asked me after 10 minutes where the doctor came to check some parts of me.

"Fine. Can you call the Doctor here? I need to ask him something!" I pulled on Jae Suk's sleeve. He nodded and made his way out. As soon as he exit the room, Jong Kook entered. 

"I am so sorry." He said and he went down on his knees. 

"I will not forgive you unless you get up." I said immediately. That is the trick and I watched and learnt it from dramas.

He immediately got up.

"I did it on purpose. I saw everything unfold. I saw how Joong Ki agitated you and you fought back. I was at the door all the time." I told him as I held his hand. "I will not come to a decision yet. Please don't fight with Joong Ki anymore." I begged him. 

Instantly, he removed his bruised hand from my grip and apologised.

"Sorry. I will leave you to rest first." He said and turned and walked off. Joong Ki didn't come. 

"Ji Hyo. You were looking for me?" The doctor came in. Doctor Han is a friend of my grandfather and has always been my doctor. He is also our family doctor. 

"I saw my mother and father twice while in hospital," I told him as I sat up. 

"How? As a ghost or what?" He asked me a little shocked. Jae Suk's eyes widen at he seems shocked.

"In my dreams!" I told him. 

"Ah. It is normal. It is because both times you were in quite a serious situation so you might have been at the brink of life and death so you may see them. Like. You paid heaven a short visit!" He said, patting my head.

"Oh. Interesting. Okay. Thank you Han Doctor!" I said. Afterwards, he left and Jae Suk left after seeing me eat my dinner. Sleeping at the hospital . Bed is so hard. I can only  be discharged in 5 days from now. 

5 days later, Joong Ki came to fetch me as Jae Suk was busy. 

"Sorry," He finally said. He was quiet for the first 30 minutes I was with him. Finally in the taxi he apologised. 

"It is fine. Just don't fight already please. I know what you did and honestly, Joong Ki, you were at fault in the room but Jong Kook was at fault for trying to kiss me. Not for confessing to me." I told him seriously. "Go apologise to him."

"Sorry. If that is how we resolve this then I can't. Uncle, stop here!" He told me and asked the taxi driver to stop suddenly. All of the blue, he got down the taxi and walked off. Just like Jong Kook.

"Uncle. Drive." I told him as I didn't even bother looking behind to check on Joong Ki.

Now. This is havoc. Messed up rubbish. I didn't even realised it until one month after I got discharged before all hell broke loose.