Profile

Band Of Brothers

-JI HYO POV-

I am 10 years old now. My parents passed away in a car accident. I was playing with my father when suddenly, this car zooming towards us. He tried to dodge the car but it hit us and we went spinning in the sky. Lucky for me, I was small enough to climb out of the car. Bleeding, I walked to a phone booth and called the police(emergency call is free). When finally arrived, a doctor told me that my parents had died. That night, I packed my bag and someone picked me up to the orphanage. 

-GARY POV-

I am 13 years old now. My mother had died giving birth to me and my father ran away immediately after I was born. I have always been waiting for my father to return. I still am waiting but he has never come. I know how he looks after seeing a picture a doctor left for me from my mother. 

-JONG KOOK(JK) POV-

I am 14 years old now. My father is an abusive father. Killed my mother and is now behind bars for good. Ever since then, I have been in this orphange, building muscles to protect my loved ones from people like my own father. 

-JOONG KI POV-

I am only 8 years old. Despite my cute looks, my family disliked me. I was abandoned on purpose, as my parents no longer wanted me. In this orphanage, I have people who like me even more than my family and they look after me dearly. It is better than being with parents who don't even give a damn about their own son. 

-DONG HOON(HAHA) POV-

I am 12 years old now. My parents died in a car accident too. I only remember a girl crying after I saw my parents got sent off in an ambulance. 2 cars were involved in the car accident. Both of the drivers and the person beside them died. I was sent to the orphange too. I entered in the same day as the only girl in BOB. 

-JAE SUK POV-

I am 18 years old. I refuse to be adopted as I rather be with my sister, Ji Hyo than anywhere else. I was at school when it happened. Ji Hyo came home crying as we packed our bags and photos and a lady came to pick us up. She have been well in this place although she cries to herself sometimes. It was very assuring when she is with BOB because they always make her smile and she is the princess of the group. BOB- Band Of Brothers. I have a good friend too. Suk Jin.

-SUK JIN POV-

I am 15 years old too. My best friend is Jae Suk. My brother and I, we are easily bullied so we are called the "Easy Brothers".  However, with BOB and Jae Suk around, we will never be bullied by others. They always help us. We are like a big family. My brother though is a dummy. Innocent but really tall.

-GWANGSOO POV-

I am 8 years old now. My best friend is my brother's best friend's sister. Ji Hyo. She treats me like a brother too although she is younger than me. My best friend always helps me get out of trouble. My brother and I? Haish... hopeless.

-NARRATOR POV-

On this day, Ji Hyo and Jae Suk entered through the gates of this building. The Orphanage. While standing there, another boy entered too. 

"Hi. I am Dong Hoon. I am 12 years old. Nice to meet you." Dong Hoon said, offering a hand to Jae Suk.

"Jae Suk. 18 years old. Nice to meet you Dong Hoon." Jae Suk said, shaking his hand firmly. 

"You can call me HaHa. My nickname. This is..." Haha said offering a hand to Ji Hyo who was spacing out.

"Ji Hyo. 10 years old. My sister." Jae Suk said, nudging Ji Hyo with his elbow. 

"Hello. HaHa. Nice to meet you." Ji Hyo said as she carried her bags and walked in. 

Jae Suk and HaHa walked behind, starting a conversation about where they came from and why they were in an orphanage. It was a sensitive topic but it will be brought up sooner or later. 

Meanwhile, Ji Hyo was reaching the main door to the building when a young boy opened the door. With a cap on his head, he offered. 

"Hello. I am Gary. Can I help you with your bags?" He asked formally like a porter.

"Sure. Thank you Gary. I am Ji Hyo." Ji Hyo said shyly as Gary automatically took her bags from her. Following Gary, JiHyo, Jae Suk and HaHa went up to meet the discipline master or the admin teacher. 

"Hello. The three of you have met? All three of you will be in the same room. However, Ji Hyo will be seperated since she is a girl." The teacher said, looking at Ji Hyo sadly. 

"Follow Gary, he will bring you to your rooms." The teacher said. "Erm... Ji Hyo... no girls around..." The teacher peered around.

"Teacher, I will bring her brother and his friend up first before taking her to her room. I am helping her with her bags anyway." Gary offered. 

"That's so sweet of you. Okay. Ji Hyo, why don't you follow Gary first before he you to your girls room later." The teacher said to me after looking at Gary. 

I nodded and followed after the 3 guys. When Gary opened the door to their room, I saw what was like a family. They were all gathered and playing five stones. 

"Guys, we have friends." Gary said, putting down my bags. Everyone crowded towards us. 

"Jae Suk. 18 years old. Dong Hoon or you can call him HaHa, 12 years old. Ji Hyo, Jae Suk's sister, 10 years old." Gary introduced them to everyone. Soon, everyone was seated down, doing introductions.

"Jong Kook. 14 years. You can call me Tiger or Sparta." Jong Kook said as he imitated a tiger with his fiercness.

"Tiger but sings ballads. Haha." A boy laughed. "Suk Jin. 18 years old. You should ask him to sing. You will melt." 

Then, someone played music and he started singing along. Ji Hyo looked at him and she was impressed. Despite his scary muscles at 14 years, he sings very well. 

"Gwangsoo. 8 years old. I dance well." He said. 

"Really? Can we compete now? Short one." Jae Suk suddenly voiced out. 

They both stood up and when Gwangsoo started dancing, we all laughed. 

"He only dances his creaky dance. But Jae Suk, you are quite good." Jong Kook said. 

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Joong Ki. 8 years old." He was very white and cute but he was very handsome. Baby face.

"Finally, our lady here. Introduce yourself." Jong Kook said pointing to Ji Hyo.

"I am Ji Hyo. 10 years old. Call me Ace." Ji Hyo said confidently.

"I am Kang Gary. I do martial arts. Nice to meet you." Gary said warmly to me then afterwards to HaHa and Jae Suk. 

"Rest well guys, I got to help this girl." Gary said as he led me out of the room with my bags. 

Walking silently to my section which was just opposite theirs with a spiral staircase in the middle. 

"Welcome." He said as he knocked and opened the door. 

"Hello. Nice to meet you. I am Eun Hye. Yoon Eun Hye. 11 years old." She said, pulling me in to the room. 

"Hello. I am Ji Hyo. I am 10 years old. Nice to meet all of you." Ji Hyo said confidently to everyone. Soon they all started introductions too.

"Hello. I am Yuri. 8 years old." She said. shaking hands here and there. I thought that the other room seemed more fun. Unpacking my things, the only person who came to help me was Moon Chae Won. Chae Won is 10 years old too. She was quiet but very kind. Another person was Gong Hyo Jin. She is 11 years old and is very nice. 

Settling in nicely, I was happy that I have met such nice people in the orphanage...