.09

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7XBYZI5SSs
(BTOB - Catch Me)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

It was already winter time. The weather started to get colder than before which mean soon, it will be Christmas. And Christmas was meant to be a great, enjoyable and full of blessing day. It will bring joyful to everyone. And this happened to almost all people, including both of the ghosts. And since it was already winter, that only mean both of them had knew each other for almost a month or so.

“Sungjae,”

“Hmm,” he hummed without tearing his gaze from the television screen. She shook her head and reached for the remote control on the table. In one click, the screen went pitch black and that did the trick right away. “HEY!” Sungjae turned his head to her and hissed in angry. He grabbed the remote control from her and switch on the television back.

“Tsk!” she leaned her back to the sofa and crossed her arms. “You know, I was thinking.” she looked to the guy in front of her, “what is exactly happened to us?” Sungjae stopped from munching his bread and sighed. “I know that you know that we both know nothing about that, right?”

“You’ve said that you wanted to know about it. So how’s your investigation so far?”

He sighed again and turned off the television. He putted the remote control beside him and wipe the corner of his lips with his thumb. He met eyes with her and shook his head slowly. “I know nothing, beautiful.”

“But-“

“I only know that we’re both in the hospital but I don’t know why, alright?” he cut her words and smiled softly. “Let’s just forget about that. We’re both happy with our current live right now. Let’s just forget the past,”

Yerim fixed her gaze to him. She for once, wanted to screams in frustration in front of his face. She wanted to know why in the world that she had to be stuck with him and not the other ghost. She r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter