.10

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PYpbiFLnqs
Yiruma - Do You?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He sighed deeply and ran his fingers to his hair. For once, he felt frustrated. He, for once wanted to go back to his ‘human’ self and not as a ghost. He does not know why he feel like this but he just did and he can’t never told this to her.

When he saw her slowly approaching him, he straighten his back and put a poker face, hiding all his worries and desired. He smiled at her when she stood in front of him.

“Hey,”

She gave a small nod to him and sat next to him. She threw her gaze to the park in front of them, admiring how fun must it be for those kids to play without worries. She remembered she was once like them too but that did not last long.

“What’s wrong?”

Her train of thoughts faded away when she felt his touch on her hand. She shook her head, “nothing,” she replied back and gave him a soft smiled. He furrowed his eyebrow, “you sure?” and she nodded again, “very,” she paused and fixed her gaze to him. She looked into those mocha orbs and she could feel her heart was beating fast behind his ribcage. Adrenaline rushed to her body, heat was starting to formed in her cheeks, making her face look reddish in his eyes.

She quickly averted her eyes away. She pulled her hand away from his touch, lowering her head a bit. “Why aren’t you visiting your brothers today?” she asked, trying to create a topic so that she could ran away from this funny feeling that she felt right now. Sungjae chuckles in a low tone, “I’ll be going,” he stopped and shift his gaze to the skies.

It finally showed dark orange colour as the wind started to howl harshly, slapping through their face. He stood up, “right now,” he patted her head before he vanished like the thin air. At that moment, Yerim knew he must had arrived in his home. Well, this should be better because she need some time for herself.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“HYUNG! Where is my dinner?!”

“WHY DON’T YOU GET YOUR LAZY HERE AND HELP ME?!”

“STOP SHOUTING WILL YA?!”

“I’M GOING TO DIE IN HUNGRY HYUNG PPALI!”

Sungjae laughed when he saw his best friends started to quarrel over dinner. He shook his head and sat on the arm chair, beside Hyunsik. He missed this scene, he missed this childish behaviours of them. He missed his old life, not to say that he hated to be a ghost but he just missed everything about his past life before he became a ghost. He really, really missed his brothers.

He did not know that a tear dare to slips from his eye when he watched this. He did not predicted that this will bring tears to his eyes.

“Peniel, help me set the table please.” Changsub said and scooped the rice into sep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter