.18

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oslZnsEZZGk
( Coffee Boy - Is This Love? )
___________________________________________

 


She closed her book with a loud sighed and leaned her back to the chair. *Finally* she rubbed her eyes and quickly stretched her body before standing up. She gathered up all her stationary and placed it inside the pencil case, zipped it and put it inside her bag along with her books. “I’m so tired,”

Like a magnet, her bed was tempted her, she quickly jogged to her bed and threw herself on it. “What a nice feeling,” she sighed deeply and closed her eyes, hugging her pillow closed to her chest. Right after that her eyes shut tightly and she went to a deep slumber.

 

----------------------------

 

“Good morning,”

Yerim nodded her head slightly and putted her bag on the table before she took out a note book and her pencil case. “Have you finished the work Teacher Ahn gives?” she looked at Sungjae and bite her lips, nodding her head a bit. “W-wae?”

“Great! I need you to teach me this!” he quickly showed the question to her. “This! This! How in the world should I solve this?” Yerim put aside her bag and closed their distance a bit to scans through the question. On impulse, she reached out for the pencil on Sungjae hand and quickly scribbles something besides the question.

“Urmm, you just need to multiply this formula first,” she pouted for a bit when she wrote the calculations, “and then, derived it. It’s better for you to sketch the graph first before proceeding to the calculations. It helps you to understand what the question asked for,” she continued as she rough sketch a graph, circles few information and explaining it again to him.

But Sungjae did not pay any attention to it. He was to mesmerized looking at her. The way she pout when she was thinking, the way those pink rosy lips moves when she was explaining things to him, the way she furrowed her eyebrows when she was confused, he just could not focused when she was this closed to her. There was this tingle feeling that he felt towards her. He did not know what was it but he was sure enough it had made him crazy for having this thought towards her for almost a week.

“Do you understand?” Yerim lifted up her head, only to see Sungjae was staring down at her. “Sungjae?” she called again and his train of thought faded away quickly. “Y-yes?” he quickly starred down to the book again, pretending to scanned through her calculations. “Are you okay?” she asked and distanced herself from him and opened her book. She still have one question left on the world history before she could hand in her work to Teacher Yoo after this.

“Yes, yes. I just need to follow this steps right?” he asked and flipped through his notebook pages to write something. He looked back at the question, to her calculations and back to the empty pages.

“Yerim?”

Yerim stopped from writing on her book and looked up to meet gaze with him. “You know.. I have to write something and I still need to finish this,” she titled her head, she does not understand what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter