.02

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dfsiow6EWc
(Lunafly - What's Your Name eng ver)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

“Hyung, how to solve this question?”

Eunkwang stop from writing his report and looked up to meet eyes with Sungjae. “Wow, you actually study this time,” he chuckles and asked him to sit down beside him. “Let’s see,” he took the maths book from his hand and tried to solve the Trigonometry question first before explaining it to the latter. Sungjae send a blank looked to him and chuckles softly. Eunkwang explained it twice and make sure the maknae understand it really well.

“AH! I get it now! Thanks,” he took the book and went to his room to continue his homework. Changsub came to Eunkwang’s room and make a funny face. “What’s up with him?” he jabbed his thumb to Sungjae who went passed him just now, “is he sick?” Eunkwang lifted up his shoulders, “I don’t know. I’m just like you,” he continued writing his lab report while Changsub went to play games with Hyunsik.

“Hyungggggg~”

Eunkwang groaned unhappy and stop doing his homework. “What now?” Peniel came to him with a crocked smile. “Sungjae escaped school today too,” he whispered and Eunkwang quickly rose his body from the chair and stomped out from his room.

“YOU ESCAPED SCHOOL AGAIN AREN’T YOU SUNGJAE?!”

Eunkwang jumped to Sungjae’s bed and chocked him until his face turns all red. “I paid my of for you school fees and you dared to escaped school?!”

“HYUNG! You’re going to kill him!” Peniel pulled Eunkwang away from Sungjae and hugged his waist, preventing him to choke his beloved maknae. “Let me go Peniel! I should kill him this instead!”

The others came to room and quickly separated Eunkwang from Sungjae. “Calm your down, stupid!” Changsub cursed and held Eunkwang’s arm firmly.

“What the hell hyung?! This was not the first time I escaped!” Sungjae rubbed his sore throat and cough a bit. Ilhoon shook his head, “you should know that this is our final year. Stop playing hooky dude,” he opened his English book and started to do his homework. “I know but maths class is mind numbing! You know how I hate numbers and calculations!”

“Then why are you studying maths now?” Minhyuk sat on the maknae’s bed and held up the maths book. “This isn’t numbers and calculations?” he smirked and Sungjae sigh. “I know, but I don’t want to fail my high school year. Happy?” he snatch the book back and shoved everyone from his room. “Don’t disturb me while I’m studying!” he shut the door with a loud thump, leaving him and only Ilhoon in the their room.

“Say… Why are you suddenly have the will to study? Is tomorrow will be the end of the world?”

“Shut up, hyung!”

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter