.13

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnF3vP7GJWY
(BTOB - My Girl)
----------------------------------------------

 

It was snowing again, later at the evening. The land had been covered by the white, fluffy snows. Outside it was really cold but it never cool her heart away. She sat in front of the television which was showing some random variety show that have Yoo Jaesuk face on it, she could hear the guests laughing after he uttered something but she does not know why she could not laughed at that moment.

She pulled her legs up until it barely touched her chest, and buried her face on her knees. She sighed for the nth time that day, she felt something was missing but she was not sure about it herself. Of course, for the whole main reason was because Sungjae was not there, eventhough he had promised her to celebrated the Christmas together. Tears welled up on her eyes, she sighed again. “Liar,” she whispered as tears fall down from her eyes, down to her sharp chin.

For once, she hated being left alone. And for that moment also, she hated Sungjae for broking his promise to her.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“Ouch,”

Sungjae touched his chest as he suddenly felt a pang in his chest. Surely, it was like it come straight from an arrow, right to his heart, and he frowned. *What was that?* he looked around the room but he did not noticed anything suspicious around it.

He blew raspberry and closed his eyes again, trying to catch up some sleep. He tossed to the left and but he found it uncomfortable and laid straight back. He tried to stay on that position for at least 5 minutes but fail. And he quickly tossed to the right side, relaxing his breath but he couldn’t. He shut opened his eyes. He was already asleep for a freaking long hours before, and he wanted to sleep again? Seriously? What was he thinking for? He sighed in frustrated and pushed himself up from the bed.

He climbed down fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter