.20

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLhOtOlbrbI
( BTOB - It's Okay)


 

“Hyung! Where did you put my stockings?”

“Hyung! I can’t find my hair gel!”

“Hyung! Did you use my trunks? Again?”

“Hyung!”

“Hyung!”

“AISH HYUNG! Ppali! I need to use the bathroom too!”

She quietly sipped her morning coffee and flipped her revision notebook to the next page. She looked up and saw the guys are still fighting over who should use the toilet first, their belongings yada yada... She shook her head; the corner of her lips tugged into a small smiled behind the coffee mug, although she found all those yelling annoyed her but she quite of liking it. *Well. At least this is a lot better than living alone. I guess, huh?*



- - - - - -



“Sorry,”

“N-nae?”

“I’m sorry,”

Yerim furrowed her eyebrows, she did not understand why he was apologizing when he didn’t do anything to her. “W-wae?” Sungjae did not answered her back, instead he continued to stayed alert on what Teacher Kang explained in front of the class and wrote some notes inside his book. Yerim bite her lower lips and shifted her focus back to the front. Of course, she was curious on the latter but she brushed the thought away. She blew her bangs away to get rid of the feeling.

“Alright class, please hand in the works by tomorrow. Both mathematics and history”

“AH SSEM!”

“No, no. I don’t want to hear any excuses.” Teacher Kang smiled and dusted his hand. “You should be more productive, guys. You have someone to help you here if you didn’t want to see me,” the class groaned again. “Eyy ssem! You know we’re in your subject. There’s no fun learning history and mathematics! Maybe you should stop giving us more school works?”

The class agreed but Teacher Kang just laughed it off. “Oh, come on! Why don’t you go and study with Ahn Yerim?” they stopped to groaned and glanced to Yerim. “She got the highest score on both subjects for last week’s test.”

“DAEBAK!”

“Woahh! My princess is so smart!”

“What drugs are you on? Back off! She’s mine!”

Yerim quickly ducked her head when she heard them clapping and congratulating her. She brushed her bangs to cover her face, she didn’t know how to react in this situation. Sungjae smiled a bit seeing her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter