.12

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWJfsGoc6fw
(The Narrative - Eyes Closed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Errr…”

His body felt really, really numb but he tried to move at least his fingers. He can hear the beeping sounds of something that he was not sure what it was but he does not really care. He opened his eyes real slowly only to quickly shut his eyes back. *Damn you freaking lights!* but he did not want to waste a time.

He opened his eyes back, this time too, slowly. When he managed to do so, he adjusted his view and blinked a few times. *Where am I?* he rotated his neck slowly and saw a monitor with some up and down lines with beeping sound. He saw a bag of liquid hanging on a pole or something before it clicked to his mind. *Hospital?* he furrowed his eyebrows in confused and his gaze fall to his body. He was covered with a warm blanket and of course, the blue-ish hospital gown.

He sighed and tried to get up from the bed. Although his body felt really numb and every parts of his body felt like its ripping, he does not care. He wanted to sat up or maybe do some jumps or at least changed his positions, he does not feel comfortable at the moment. *How long have it been? A day or two?*

He managed to gather his energy and sat up straight on his bed when he heard the door had been slide from outside.

“HOLY !”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“SUNGJAE-AH! SUNGJAE-AH!”

She opened the next door but she can’t find any sign of Sungjae inside it. “SUNGJAE-AH!” she called again and run to the next bedroom, and right after that she pushed the door harshly but to her disappointment, he was not there too.

“Where did he go?! He promised to go and celebrated Christmas together!” she mumbled under her breath and settled down on the couch of her living room. She scanned the room but she could not see any marks left by him. She sighed for the ninth time, she did not know why but something told her that he had left. Yeah, left. He maybe had left for good.

A heavy sighed finally came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter