.15

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Christmas had passed and a new year has begun. For the past years, she was really eager to go to school and started anew, but this time, she did not even felt to wake up from her sleep. She is afraid, she did not want to be bullied by anyone ever again. What has she done to them that they treated her like she was a trash? A bacteria to everybody?

She sighed and pushed her blanket away. She shook her head countless of times, trying to get rid of the imaged of her felling down from the stairs back then, how her head was knocked on the wall. She shut her eyes, she could even felt the pain right now. A heavy sighed escaped from again and she quickly went up to the bathroom to clean herself.

Ever since she was discharged from the hospital, she would have nightmares during night. She even afraid to get closed to people because she had a thought that everyone would hurt her like how Julie had do to her. She screamed in frustration as the water travelled through her body. She needed to relax, to calm down herself.

 

- - - - - -

 

“Good morning class!”

Teacher Kang came in to his first class with his very happy face and smiled. He always had that smiled which annoyed some of the students, yes, including Sungjae. The students greeted their teacher back and forced a smiled to him.

“Now, now… That’s not a good day to start your new year,” he opened his book and called their names one by one, checking the attendances before he proceed to give them some pumping ‘energy’.

“Alright, everyone is here. Good,” he scanned his students’ face one by one and gave them a small smiled. “I have a very good news for you today,”

“Quiz?”

A student whispered from the back but Teacher Kang could hear it. He shook his head and wrote something on the board.

EXCHANGE STUDENTS

They read the letters slowly until it hit their brain right away. “NOOOOO!” some of the students screamed in frustration because they knew that instant they will be getting some new students for the exchange program. And surely it will be MAN! Lots of GUYS coming in!

Teacher Kang shook his head, “I know you will react like this. But this program is not like the usual,” he paused and smirked. “This time, we will pick some of the students to be exchange with-“

“AH SSEM! IT IS STILL THE SAME!”

“IT ALWAYS LIKE THAT! WE DON’T WANT TO HEAR-“

“…Girls,”

The room went silent after that. It felt like the class had been boom by a nuclear or something because it really went dead silent after the teacher had uttered the simple, 5 alphabets of word to them.

“HELL YES!”

The room went wild after seconds. “Is it true ssem?! We’ll be getting some girls on the program?!” and the teacher nodded his head with a smirked. “This class and one of the junior class are choosen for the program. So they will be 8 girl students for it,”

“YAHOOOOO!!”
 

And Sungjae just shook his head. He was not interested in this even though they will be getting ‘new’ classmates sooner. He buried his head on the book and closed his eyes. *Ahn Yerim?* he whispered the name slowly and sighed. Somehow, that name could not leave his head ever since he woke up from his coma.

 

- - - - - -

 

“AHN YERIM HAGSAENG!”

Yerim stopped and turned her head slowly. “Y-yes ssem?” the teached gestured her hand for her to meet her in the office. She sighed and unwillingly went to the office. “Is there something wrong, ssem?” she asked politely but ducked her head really quickly went her eyes met with her teacher.

“You are selected to be on the exchange program with Taesang Boys this year,”

Yerim lifted up her head, she was totally in sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter