.11

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alV7kRfYHTg
(J Rabbit - Frozen Smile)
--------------------------------------------------------------

 

He paced back and forth, with his right thumb on his chin and his left hand inside his jeans. *That was definitely me* he frowned and drop his right hand to his side *but I thought I was dead?* again, the frowned just get deeper and his face was dark.

He turned his head to the girl in front of her. She was the reason who made him like this, restless, confused. He sighed deeply and shook his head, removing all the bad stuffs that he thought about her. “Hey,” he called in a lower voice, making her stop spreading the butter to her bread. She lifted her left eyebrow, asking him to continue. “This won’t work,”

“What work?”

“This,” he paused and dropped his gaze to the floor. “About this ghost things, about us in the hospital. Just, everything,” she sighed and put down her butter knife on the table, dropped the bread on the plate and stood up. “I understand,” she replied shortly and within second, she was gone.

Sungjae was left alone in the living room. He sighed once again and sat on the couch. He, for once did not enjoyed this life of being a ghost. No, he hates it. He hates everything about this ghost life. He remembered those chats back then, when he visited them again.


“Let’s go,” Minhyuk opened the door and went inside followed by the others. Today, there were only three of them. Ilhoon, Peniel and Minhyuk were the only one who visited her today.

“Who is her, hyung?” Sungjae asked Ilhoon, oh like he would reply back to him and told him stuffs. He shifted his gaze and his eyes landed to the person in front of them. He gasped, “YERIM!” bewildered, he get closed to her and stood beside her bed. “Yerim-ah! What are you doing here?!”

“How are you feeling today?” Minhyuk politely asked and put a white rose on the bed stand. He moved closer to her and collide with Sungjae’s ghost body but he does not feel hurt at all. He guided his right hand to brushed her hair softly. “You’re doing good, I see.” he smiled and caressed her hair lovingly, like a brother. “It’s more than a month already. When are you going to wake up?”

Sungjae looked to his hyung who treated her like she was not a stranger. “How in the world-“ he paused and scanned each of his hyungs face, he was shocked. He never knew they are this closed to Yerim. But how? They never mentioned her name before, never did they talked about them. Wait. THEY DID!

He frowned when he remembered that Ilhoon used to talk about her back when they were still in the middle school! And thrice when they were in high school too! *

“Yerim, I don’t know about you, but we’re like a family now. Everyone here wants to be your friends. You won’t be alone again,” Peniel spoke and gave the sleeping Yerim a small smiled. “Isn’t it time for you and Sungjae to wake up?” he continued again, controlling his sniffs whenever he remembered about the selfish brat who was sleeping for too long already.

“Yeah, Yerim! You should wake up! I’ll introduce you to Sungjae late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter