.19

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDiCPyszZ_Y
( No Reply - 끝나지 않은 노래[Unfinished Song/Never Ending Song] )

___________________________________________________________________



Julie glared to the two person who were walking not far from there. She saw the boy was laughing when the girl said something to him and she found it was an eyesore to see that because that was her boyfriend who walked side by side with her slave. She quickly jogged to blocked their way.

“Whaaa-“

“What are you doing with my boyfriend?”

Yerim quickly ducked her head low and distance herself a bit from her desk partner. “We-we were just tal-talking,” Julie smirked and moved closer to her. She pulled up Yerim’s hand harshly, “I told you before didn’t I? Stay away from him! He is MY boyfriend!”

She was almost wanted to give her a slapped on her so-called beauty face that she hated but Sungjae quickly pulled Julie’s hand and stood in front of Yerim. “Excuse me?” he lifted up his right brow and eyed her from up to the bottom. “Did I just hear you call me YOUR boyfriend?”

“Oppa!”

Sungjae ‘tsk-ed’ her and pushed her away from Yerim’s wrist. “Gross.” he said lowly but enough to be heard by Julie. “Gross?” she gawked in shock, “I’m gross?” she asked again but he did not replied to any of that.

“Let’s go Yerim. We still have a lot to discuss,” he pulled Yerim with her and gave one long last glance that seems to be able to killed Julie. *Don’t you dare to hurt my partner!* he smirked and left her there, dumbfounded and dejected.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Yerim tightened her grip on her school bag and sighed. She was feeling exhausted. She had lost her part time job due to she was being hospitalized for so long and her boss had replaced her for another girl.

*Where else can I earn money to pay for everything?* she sighed and stopped by at the nearest park. She liked to be here whenever she was feeling down. *Well of course working as cashier did not pay me that well, but it was enough to give me a living*

She looked up and heaved a heavy sigh. She had went to job hunting since this afternoon but none of them wanted to recruited her.

“Do you mind if I sit here?”

She spun her head only to be greeted by Sungjae’s flashing smile. She nodded and gave him some space next to her. “What’s with the long sigh?” he asked, examining her face for a bit. She shook her head, as in saying nothing. Sungjae lifted up his shoulder and turned to the front.

Two couples were sitting not far from them, few kids were still playing around the park and Sungjae smiled. “You know.. You can always talk to me when you want,” he turned his head to her, “I don’t bite you. Trust me,”

Yerim sighed again and hugged her bag. “It’s nothing, really.” she gave him an assuring smile, “T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter