.17

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnsqBjOPyLc
(BTOB - U & I)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Good morning Yerim-shi,”

“Morning princess,”

“Hi Yerim! You look pretty today!”

“Yerim please accept my chocolate and my heart!”

Yerim ducked her head, she was trying to avoid these people ever since before but it became even worse as she was involved with this whole exchange students thing and worse, SHE WAS INSIDE AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL!

“Please, excuse me. I don’t want to be late,” she tried to passed through the crowd that had started to became even more packed, the male students circled around her, never letting her passed through them. “Please,” she begged even more but the crowd did not even listened to her.

“What do we have here?” an arm slung around her shoulder, only to makes her jumped in surprised. She spun her head to see the owner of the arm and she was taken aback when she saw a stranger. “Excuse me?” she squirmed her eyes, trying to tell the person to let go of her but he just tightened the hug around her shoulder.

The crowd went silent when they saw the person beside Yerim. She shifted her gaze from one person to another and the looks on their face were enough to give her the clue that this person is a kingka or maybe a founder of the school or anything. She moved her shoulder a bit, feeling uncomfortable by his grip but she did not say anything.

“Let’s go princess,” he said and shooed everyone from their sight and tagged along besides her. When they were standing in front of the entrance door, Yerim quickly slip off from him. She looked at him in disbelief, “What was that?” she asked lowly and ducked her head when she saw him staring down at her.

She waited for an answer but it seems like he did not even heard her question. It was when suddenly she had been crashed by a hug and her eyes rounded, even bigger than a tomato.

“YERIM-AH! IT IS REALLY YOU!”

But she quickly pushed him away and cross her arms around her chest. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” she screamed in afraid but he just smiled to her.

“Hi. You must not know me, but I know you,” he paused and scooted closer to her. He stretched out his right hand politely. “I’m Ilhoon.”

And why does the name sounds so familiar to her?

 

- - - - - - - -

 

“Do you know how to do this?”

Yerim stopped from writing on her notebook and switch her gaze to another book beside her. She looked at the question and titled her head to the left. “Urmm,” she paused and wrote down something on it, scribbling, sketching until she found the answer in less than five minutes. “There, all done.”

She lifted up her head and saw Sungjae’s face was so close to her. She quickly moved her body away from him and cleared . “Do you understand?” she asked lowly only to see him shocking his head rapidly. He moved his pencil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter