.05

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrroAtTNkXI
(Standing Egg - Runner's High)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung, when will he wake up?” Peniel looked to Sungjae who was still laying down on the hospital bed. *He looks so peaceful* he sighed and caressed his hands, “Sungjae-ah,” he called again for the nth time today. Changsub patted his shoulder, “let’s just wait, Peniel. He’ll be up soon.” he replied and shifts his gaze to Sungjae.

It’s already been four days but Sungjae didn’t seem to show any sign to wake up yet. They have been taking turns among each other to look after him during the day and not to brag, but they were restless all this while. Too much thought flood down in their heads as the doctor said that Sungjae didn’t suffer of any diseases actually.

Peniel turns his head when he heard the door clicked opened. He smiled a bit when he saw Ilhoon came in with a small paper bag in his hand. “Here’s some food,” he put the paper bag on the table not far from the bed and walked to Sungjae. “Still no progress?” he asked and Changsub shook his head. “Where’s the other?”

“Class,” he replied shortly and smiled to him. “You have class too after this right?” Changsub nodded his head and sighed. “I should leave now. I don’t want to be late.” Peniel bump his fist to him and chuckles softly. “Take some of the food with you. Don’t starve,”

Changsub laughed and took a container out from the paper bag before he slung his bag to his shoulder. “Later,” he smiled to them and walked out from the room to go to the university. Peniel nodded while Ilhoon wave his hand shortly before taking a sit at the edge of the bed.

“Have you heard?”

“About?”

“Yerim,” Peniel furrowed his eyebrows in confused. “You mean the famous Ahn Yerim?” Ilhoon nodded his head and took out a lollipop from his pocket. “She’s here,” he replied while unwrapping the lollipop and pops it to his mouth. “You mean, HERE?”

“Yeah. Apparently she was admitted here on the same day as him,” he paused and looked at Peniel with his sad face. “Who know that she had been bullied all this while?” Peniel gasped in shock. “Yerim had been bullied?!”

“Uhuh. The boys are spreading this story around in school. Do you want to go and visit her?” Ilhoon wiggles his eyebrows and giggles making Peniel punched his knee playfully. “Now? Okay,” he said and rose his body from the chair. *It doesn’t kill to visit someone else right?* he looked to the maknae with a small smiled and fixed his blanket before going out from the room with Ilhoon.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ F A T E C A N I ? ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“Sungjae, wait up!”

Sungjae stopped from running and waited for her to catch up. “You slow poke!” he said playfully and laughed at her. Yerim doubled back her body and stopped to catch her breath. “I’m a girl, okay!” she replied and gave him a death glare but Sungjae just let it off. “Hurry up, it’s not that far!” he quickly pulled her with him and started to ran again. “Sungjae!” she yelped but he just smiled at her.

Both of them climbed on the hill for another minutes, all this while, Sungjae didn’t let go of her hand, he hold it still in his grip. She looked down to her hand that was still in his and a sudden emotion flushed to her heart making she felt her heart beat increase rapidly. “Sung-Sungjae?”

He spunned his head and looked at her. Strange, she found that those gaze bring warms to her. “Are we there yet?” she stuttered a bit but that doesn’t m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter