.06

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W5gv7o4ZTc
(Han SoA - 사과 )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Alright, don’t forget to do your partners work,” the class groaned unhappy because they can’t enjoy their weekend that much since they have a new homework to finished off.  The English teacher closed his books and zipped his pencil case before looking up to see his students. “Ah right! Have any of you visited Yerim hagsaeng yet?”

Silent. The class suddenly kept their mouth shut and did not even uttered any words as a replied to his question. It seems like everyone in the school is avoiding whatever that were related to Ahn Yerim, not only the students but the teachers too. “I hope she’s okay,” he gave a small smiled to them, “alright, class dismiss!” he announced and walked out from the class.

Julie let out a relief sighed when the teacher walked out from their classroom. She did not even realise that she was holding back her breath just now. “Julie, do you think we’ll be alright?” she quickly turned her head to her desk partner. “You better keep your mouth shut about that!” she warned and grabbed her wrist tightly. “You know what will happen to you when you tell the teachers about that right?”

Her desk partner gulped hard before slowly nodding her head, obeying what the leader said. Julie gave her a force smiled and let go of her wrist harshly.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ F A T E C A N I ? ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“See that?” Yerim looked to where Sungjae is pointing at and nodded her head. “Those four are my friends. Or I should say they are my brothers actually,” he smiled when he saw Eunkwang, Hyunsik, Minhyuk and Changsub are eating healthily in the university cafeteria.

They just came back from ‘meeting’ with Ilhoon and Peniel in his school. Yerim was very, very shocked to know that he was actually a student in Taesang too. When she told him that she was also a student in Taesang, Sungjae did not show any signed of shock. He just smiled at her and that makes Yerim did not want to asked further questions about it.

Yerim examined the four before turning her head to him. “Who is who?” she asked earning a small chuckles from Sungjae. He grabbed his wrist and pulled him to walk with him, getting closer to the table where his friends were right now. He let go of her hand and stood behind one of the man who was wearing a black hoodie. “This is Changsub hyung,” he pointed to the person next to him. “This is Minhyuk hyung. Sitting in front of him is Hyunsik hyung and that is Eunkwang hyung,”

Yerim tried to memorize their names and put it into her brain. She was sure she can remember it clearly and she was glad that the boy let her to know his family. “You alright?” she asked when Sungjae kept quiet after introducing his family members to her. Sungjae nodded his head slightly and forced a smiled. “I’m glad to see them eating so peacefully,” he replied in a low tone voice. Tears started to formed in his eyes.

Yerim scotted herself closer to him and patted his back, giving a small smiled to cheer him up. “Stop being such a baby!” Sungjae laughed and wiped his eyes. “You’re right!” he replied and turned his head to meet eyes with her. “Thank you, Yerim-ah.”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ F A T E C A N I ? ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“ERK!”

“What’s wrong?”

“Goose bumps!” Eunkwang quickly rubbed his right arm and looked around. *Why do I feel like someone is watching us?* he sighed and continued to stuff his food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter