.01

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD8EcQ4-HfU
(Kim Lim - Say Love)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yerim-ah!”

“Ahn Yerim, saranghae!”

“Yerim please accept this! Yerim-ah!”

Yerim ducked her head low and tried to passed through the crowd. *Oh my God, please stop all of this!* she pushed some guys off the way, “please excuse me! I don’t want to be late for my class!” she said and pushed herself to move. Her school gate was just 500 meters away from Taesang High School for Boys, she can see it clearly but these crowds made it difficult for her to at least move 50 meters ahead. “Please!” she gripped her bag tightly, *somebody please help me!* she felt tears forming in her eyes, she can’t stand this anymore.

Just then, she felt a cold presence behind her back, “move,” and from the voice she knew it was the same guy who always controlled the situation like before but she didn’t even dared to looked at the back. The crowd makes low hisses and move to make a circle behind her. *FINALLY!* quickly, she ran from the boys and reach her school gate with much ease. She looked to the back only to see the crowd started to disappearing. *Whoever you are, thank you * she smiled and went to her first class.


 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ F A T E C A N I ? *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


 

“Pheww, what a scene!”

“Dude, that’s practically Ahn Yerim! The hottest from Taesang Girls!”

Sungjae took his books from the locker. He shoved it into his bag and slumped the door. “Ahn Yerim?” Peniel turned his head, “yeah! Don’t you know her?” he asked but Sungjae just shook his head, “not interested to know. Taesang girls are crazy,” he leaned to his locker and waited for his two best friends to grab their books.

“Dude, she’s something. She’s different from any girls in Taesang Girls,” Ilhoon said and closed his locker. “Yeah. You should at least now about this kind of things,” Peniel agreed with Ilhoon and went to their class. Sungjae pushed himself from leaning and walked with them from behind. “I’m not like you guys!” he exclaimed and laughed softly. “You never know that,” Ilhoon whispered to him and wink secretly.

“Okay class, go back to your seats,” Teacher Kwon voice rang through their ears. All the boys quickly went back to their seats and frowned unhappily. “Good, I’ll now take your attendance. While so, please open your books,” she paused and smiled widely. “We’re going to have a pop quiz! 15 minutes of reading and then we’re going to start!”

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter