.26

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yerim slowed her pace when she climbed down the stairs. She heard noises coming from outsides of her school building, as curious build up in her as groups of students formed circled here and there. She looked around, wondering what exactly the girls whispered about.

“Omo! So cool!”

“It’s a Lamborghini! A freaking Lambo!”

“OMG who’s the lucky !”

She furrowed her eyebrows and pulled her bag’s straps. She lifted up her shoulders, did not want to take any part with the gossip girls and went out from the school building. Winds howled harshly as she went out. She quickly brushed her hair away with her long fingers, as it blocks her sight.

She walked carefully but far away from the girls’ groups, not wanting to be noticed by anyone. She doesn’t felt belong in this school, let alone to befriend with any of them. She took a quick glanced, just wanted to see what their attention dragged to, and she stopped abruptly in her spot.

There, she saw a gorgeous looking man who was leaning coolly to his car’s door with one of his arm hugging to his side. He was looking anxiously to his wrist watch that was clasped on his left hand, waiting for someone as he blew his bangs away.

“HEOL!”

She clicked her tongue as she saw what the fuses were all about. She wanted to tore her gaze away from it but na-ah, she was one step too late from that. She saw the man’s face lit up slightly and he was about to raised his hand up to the mid-air. She quickly ducked her head and was about to walked away from the scene.

“AHN YERIM!”

She gritted her lower lips and closed her eyes. *Kill me right now* she sighed, not wanting to turn around as she heard noises coming from her back. She knew they were gossiping about her right now.

“YERIM-AH!”

There, she heard her name being called again. She heard footsteps coming not far from where she stood, and she was on the verge to ran away right there. She quickly tightened the gripped on her bag straps as her heart drummed crazily behind her ribcage. She snapped out of it when she felt her bag being pulled from behind. She rolled her eyes, feeling annoyed and puffed her cheeks. *Great!*

“Aha! Not so fast, sneaky cat!”

She spun her head slightly and shot him an angry look. “Let me go,” she replied in a low but a sharp tone, hoping that he took it as a warning but he wiggled his eyebrows towards her playfully.

“No, you’re coming with me. Now.”

He pulled her bag making her stumbled a bit. She screamed lightly, stomping her right legs to the grounds. “No! No! Let me go!” but he still dragged her with him. “AHN JAEHYO!” she screamed and reached for his shirt’s collar and pulled it hardly. “Yah! YAH!” he slapped her hand couple of times as she was chocking him from the pulling.

He quickly pushed her to get inside the car, his face was turning all red. He was trying hard to bear with her wild behaviour, “get inside!” he pushed her head harshly and Yerim quickly let go of her hand from his collar and sat grumpily inside the car. He blew his bangs away and loosened her shirt’s collar for a bit before going to the driver seat, and closed the door.

He turned his head to his sister and he saw she was actually tearing for a bit. “Yerim-ah,” he reached for her hand but she quickly pulled her hands away from it and folded her arms. He sighed and fixed his gaze to the road. He pushed the start button of his car and hold the car steering with both of his hands.

“I need you to go somewhere with me,”


 

***


 

He carefully placed the carnations on the ground and moves two steps away from it. He smiled widely, “omma, annyeong!” he waved happily and glanced to his side, “look who’s with me!”

He poked her right arm, “yah, where’s your greeting?” he whispered slowly and pushed her head lightly to bowed down. Yerim gritted her teeth as she crumpled the end of his skirt. “A-Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Good girl,” he smiled proudly and fixed his gaze back to the tomb. “You miss her aren’t you, omma? I still remember you plead me each day that you wanted to meet her before you close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter