.03

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBLtUGe9_qg
( BTOB - Stand Up)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was already evening. Most teachers had finally gone home by now and the school felt empty since only a few students were still inside the buildings, in needs to finish their chores including Yerim. She was busily mopping the class corridor when a group of students approached her from the back before pushing her right to the wall.

“Germ, you dare to steal him from us?”

Yerim furrowed her eyebrows and stood up. “Him?” she asked in confused only to gained annoying sounds of hyenas laughing. “Can you see that Julie? She’s playing dumb,” one of her follower said, making Julie grew angry. She moves and stood in front of Yerim before pulling her hairs, and god! It was ing hurts! She swears, Julie almost got the scalp too.

“Stop pretending to be dumb! You know what I mean!” she banged her head on the wall, making Yerim screams in pain. The others laughed loudly, enjoying the shows that Julie was putting for them. “Hit her hard, Ju!” her followers cheered for her.

Yerim gritted her lower lips until it bleeds, she can’t handle the pain anymore. She can feels bloods coming out from her head, down to her cheek. “Julie, please stop! I don’t know what are you talking about!” she held back her tears and tried to pulled Julie’s hand from banging her head on the wall. “Julie!”

“SHUT UP!” she kicked her stomach harshly. Yerim groaned in pain and double back her body, feeling the pain kicking in.

“Ju-Julie,” one of her followers called when she saw how lifeless Yerim was right now. “I think you should-“

“SHUT UP!” she screamed once again and walked to Yerim’s who was slightly leaning to the wall, in support. She smirked, “say bye-bye, germs.” she then pushed Yerim to the stairs with a small laughed and nodded to her group to leave the scene.

Yerim rolled from the stairs with tears. *I wish I can just disappear from here!* almost to the end of the stairs, her head bang onto the sharp railing, making a big cut on her forehead and blood was coming out more from her forehead non-stop. She tried to stand up but failed as tears blurred her view and she had no more energy in her body. Her view went pitch-black right after, she tried to remain consciousness but that too, failed. Before she closed her eyes, she saw a bright light in front of her and a sound of screaming that greets her ears. *I want to die*

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ F A T E C A N I ? ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"Kamsahamnida,"

Sungjae took the plastic bag and exited from the shop. He pulled his jacket closed to his body, hoping to trapped some warm to his body. “Jeez, Minhyuk hyung should be the one doing chores like this!” he groaned unhappy and continued to walked across the street. *I should go sight-seeing first before going home*

He walked to the nearest clothes store and window shopping for a bit. He picked up few chains and tried it but it didn’t suits his taste that much. He frowned and walked out from the store before enterin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter