.04

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oslZnsEZZGk
(Coffee Boy - Is This Love?)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungjae opened his eyes slowly and was greeted by the beautiful birds chirping. The first thing he saw was a tall building in front of his eyes and he furrowed his eyebrows. *I swear I heard hyungs voices before I went to sleep* he looked around and winced when he finally notice that he was in a dark alley, just across from the tall building that he saw first thing after wake up. *EH? WHY AM I HERE?*

He stood up and smoothen his clothes when he once again realised, that the attire was not the one he ever had in his closet. He was wearing a white t-shirt with clouds prints on the pocket, a dark green jeans and a pair of grey sneakers. *WHAT THE ? I KNEW I NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF CLOTTING BEFORE!* confused build in his mind but he just wiped it away and walked out from the dark alley.

The sun was not shining that bright and the alley was slightly wet, and he assumed that it was just stopped from raining before he woke up. He smells the air and coughed a bit when a car zoomed of in front of in a full speed. *PSHH! Air pollution!* he scrunched his nose and continued to walk to the nearest stall. He looked around and saw people busily walking in their full formal uniform and he grew confused again. He saw a couple of restaurants are still not opening and he grew timid. *It’s morning already?* he held up his wrist but there’s no watch attached to it. *HEH?*

Just then, Sungjae let out a girl scream when a man who was whistling while riding his bicycle when passed him like he was an air. He looks back to the man who was far enough from him and cupped his mouth. *WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!* he asked himself and grew scared for the first time. He tried to avoided people from the streets and walks really, really far away from them by taking the back alley. When he passed a stall, the owner was pouring some water to him and he, once again screamed in shock.

He looked to himself but he was not wet. Not a single or tiny spots of water were found in his clothes. He looked to the owner and held his breath. He tried to thinks rationally but he just can’t, especially in this situation. He walked to the owner and waved his hands in front of her but she just continued to poured water on the other side of him. “Ahjumma, can you see me?” he asked but the women didn’t hear him. He didn’t give up and tried again. When he was about to talked to her, the ahjumma walked passed him and Sungjae closed his eyes, scared for the impact but he felt nothing. He opened his eyes and saw that the ahjumma was now long gone.

He took a step back from the stall and stood there for quite a while before a reality came to hit him. *I’M A GHOST?!*

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ F A T E C A N I ? ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yerim didn’t know what to do. She keeps herself hidden under the tree, the same spot she was before she was awake. She didn’t dare to leave the spot and remain sat. She brings her knees closed to her chest and wrapped her arms around it. *It have been two days since that* she sighed and tears started to formed in her eyes. She knew what she was after that small accident with the little boy, and she was actually afraid of her own self. *I don’t like this. I want my old me* she sighed for the ninth time and buried her face on her knees and cried silently.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter