.07

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKKbkHCT-rc
(Raspberry Field - Saturday Afternoon)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh?” Peniel stops abruptly and furrowed his eyebrows. *Who is that? I never see him before in Taesang* he came closer to the person who was wearing a long mocha trench coat, black pants and sneakers and from what he can assumed, he was a good looking person and of course, not a student. The person was walking back and forth in front of Yerim’s door, he did not even realised him coming closer. “Excuse me?”

The man stops and turned his head, from his face Peniel knew that this man felt shock by his presence, and… Anxious? “Who are-“

“Yerim’s chingu?” he quickly cut his words, he looked around the corridor and seen no one besides him. Peniel gulped down his saliva, feeling hesitated to nod his head. *What should I reply? Yerim’s didn’t even know who I am* He forced a smiled to him, “urm, actually-“

“Could you pass this to her? I’ve something urgent to attend now,” he pushed a bouquet of white lilies to him and quickly went passed him. Peniel was shocked when he did so, “WAIT!” he shouted but the man was nowhere to be found anymore. *Woahh~ he’s fast!* He looked down to the flowers that were now in his arms in confused. Slowly, he just shrugged his shoulders and opened the door.

“Good afternoon, Yerim-ssi!” he greeted in a cheerful voice and closed the door. He walked to the small table next to the bed and dropped his school bag there. “How are you feeling today?” he asked and showed the flowers that he received just now to her. “Ah! There’s someone outside just now. I don’t know who because I’ve never seen him before. He gave you this,” he looked to the flowers and smiled. “Pretty right? Let me put this in a vase,” he starched his right hand to get the vase not far from him, “Ilhoon will be here soon. We’re going to visit Sungjae after this. I hope he’ll wake up soon,” he informed her while his hand were busy handling the flowers. He glanced to the sleeping Yerim and smiled softly.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ F A T E C A N I ? ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“You don’t have family?” Sungjae plopped his chin on top of his palm and blinked his eyes to her. The surrounding went silent suddenly. Yerim quickly dropped her gaze from Sungjae, she did not know why she did that, but she did. It took a while for her to search for the right answer. She gritted her teeth and laced her fingers together, slowly, she shook her head. “It not that I don’t have, I mean I do has one, but-“ she paused and closed her eyes.

The painful memories from before came hunting her mind again. It started to replay like a fast motion movie in her head and she hates to remember any single details from it. Her hands were trembling so hard that Sungjae can notice it immediately. He grew concerned, “Yerim? Are you okay?” he asked and dropped his hand to the table. He saw her lips are trembling too and started to dry a bit, and it only means that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter