.16

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnsqBjOPyLc
(BTOB - U & I)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey oppa,”

Sungjae quickly brushed Julie’s hand away from his shoulder. He was disgusted with her, not that she was not gorgeous and stuffs, but she annoyed the hell out of him ever since before. Sungjae puffed his cheeks, he knew this girl was showing her emotions to him but he cared less about it. She meant nothing to him although she was the so-called-famous-queenka in Taesang Girls.

“What do you want woman?” he asked and looked at his schedule paper. The first class would be maths and he need to guide Yerim to class right away. Julie leaned her head to his shoulder. “Aww don’t be so rude oppa. We’re a couple remember?”

Yerim quickly turned her head from seeing those one-sided lovey dovey actions. She knew Julie likes Sungjae and she could see that Sungjae showed no signs on liking her back. He moves his body away from the hyena and turned to his partner. “Shall we go?”

Yerim turned her head to him and nodded slightly. Sungjae shifted his gaze to Julie. “I don’t know what the teacher saw in you because basically this programme are for those that great in study,” he looked at her from her head to her toe and smirked. “You’re nothing close to that,” he move closer to Julie’s right ear, “And I don’t remember being your boyfriend. Sorry woman,” he leaned back and smiled to her before walking away from the corridor.

Yerim was of course, shock seeing his behaviour but she just kept shut and followed behind him quickly when she saw Julie’s eyes turns red and she could almost see the angry fumes coming out from her head.

“Wait!”

He abruptly stopped and spun his heels. He saw his partner jogged trying to match her steps with him and he did not know but he felt happy seeing it. When she finally stood beside him, he gave her a small smiled. “You don’t have to catch me. You have your schedule with you, right?” he asked softly.

Yerim gritted her teeth. *But I don’t know this school okay! You’re my mentor!* but she nodded anyway and remained lowering her gaze down. Sungjae sighed, “Let’s go. We’re late,”


- - - - - - - -


The class roared like there’s no tomorrow when they saw Sungjae opened the door. They heard about the news and they could not wait to see his partner. “Woahh! What’s the big deal, guys?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter