.23

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re sleeping yet?”

Her eyes fluttered opened and she met eyes with Sungjae who seems curious about her. “O-oh?” She pushed herself from the bed halfway to sit up and he quickly took the empty space besides her. “You look distracted ever since last’s week party. Is something bothering you?"

Yerim quickly shook her head and gave him an assuring smiled. “Nothing, I’m okay.” He searched for her eyes, unsure if she was lying to him or not. “Is Julie still bothering you at school? You can always tell us,” he paused; the end of his mouth curled upwards a bit. “We can go and knock her down if you want too,”

“Yah,” she smacked his knee, a gestured to stop him from thinking too far. “I’m okay, no need to worry,”

“Yerim-ah?”

Both of them turned their head around, only to saw Minhyuk who was peeking behind the bedroom door. “Do you have a second?” She looked to Sungjae and back to the older one before nodding her head and smiled. “Sure, come in.”

“I’ll be in my room if you need anything,” Sungjae patted her head and stood up. He gave Minhyuk a high five before going out from the room to give them some privacy. When he was sure that Sungjae had closed the door, he took the sit on the edge of the bed.

“W-wae?” she asked when the older one did not say anything but only staring straight at her. She saw him heaving a heavy sighed and closing his eyes, like he was in a deep thought of something. “Minhyuk oppa?”

“Can I take a look at your right shoulder for a moment?”

“WHAT?”

But it did not take him long. He was now standing beside her, his hand was readily to reached for her shirt’s collar but Yerim scooted far a bit from him. Minhyuk softened, he did not have any intention to scared her. “I promised I won’t do anything to you, girl. I just need to check something real fast.”

He bent down a bit to be on the same eye level with her, “trust me okay? I won’t do anything funny to you.” He smiled when she finally gave in as she slowly nodding her head. Minhyuk once again reached for her shirt’s collar and pushed it to reveal her right shoulder a bit.

Right after that, he dropped his hand to his side as a long sighed came out from his mouth before he straightened his body back. Yerim gave him a confused looked, “wae oppa?” but the older one just shook his head and gave her a forceful smiled. “Nothing. You can go back to sleep.” He brushed her long silky hair, “good night, Yerim-ah.”

Yerim watched him walked away from her bed, turning the lights off before closing the door. She furrowed her eyebrows as she touched her right shoulder. “Why does he need to see my shoulder?” she rested the back of her head on the bed rest and sighed. “Why does so many strange things happening to me right now?”

 

***

 

Sungjae shook his head couple of times, trying to get rid of the dizziness. He slowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter