.21

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Changsub oppa? It’s okay. Just leave it there. I’ll do the dishes.”

“Alone? Are you sure?”

“Yeah, no worries. Just leave it there,”

“YAH! SUNGJAE! GET YOUR LAZY DAMN HERE!”

“Oppa! It’s okay! I really can do it!”

Yerim quickly turn on the water tap and pour some soap to the sponge but Changsub hold her hand. “YAH! SUNGJAE!” Changsub yelled again while turning off the water tap. “Let Sungjae do it. You already help Minhyuk cooking just now,”

“WHAT?”

Sungjae came to the kitchen and leaned his side to the door frame. “You’re distracting me from playing games, hyung!” he puffed his cheeks and folded his arms. Changsub glared and jabbed his thumb to the sink. “Dishes. Now.”

“Aww! Come on, hyung!”

“Now.”

“Hyungggg~”

“It’s okay. I’ll do it,”

“You’re my life saver, Yerim! Thanks!”

“Yah! Sungjae! Yah!”

Changsub shook his head in disbelief and turned his body to face Yerim. “You’re too nice with him,” but she gave him an assuring smiled. Changsub sighed and stood besides her. He offered to help her with the dishes and she gladly accepted it.

“How’s school?”

You placed the plate to the rack and grabbed for another from his hand. “The usual,” he nodded his hand and runs the water to the plate again. “What about work? Did they gave you a hard time?” you wiped the plate and placed it again on the rack. “Not at all. They’re nice. Besides, I got Minhyuk oppa there. He helps me sometimes,”

Changsub turned off the water tap and wiped his hands on the towel she was holding. He patted her head. “Tell me if anything bother you, okay? Don’t handle it by yourself.”

Yerim felt touched by his words that her eyes were watery. “I know you’re not comfortable staying with these bunch of wild monkeys, but I hope you don’t mind. They’re actually good in hearts.” He smiled, “Don’t worry. You’re a sister to me, so that means you’re one of us.”

 

- - - - - -

 

“Oppa! Kajima!”

“Ahjumma, open this door! Ahjumma!”

She had been running on the cold street while bawling her eyes out. She kept on calling for her family; her only brother but the car won’t stop. She saw her brother screaming, asking the ahjusshi to stop the car but he seems not to be listening at all.

“OPPA! OPPA!”

Her hand reached for her brother who was inside the car. She wants to be with her family so badly. She cried and screamed her lungs out. “Oppa! Kajima! Don’t leave me alone! Oppa!”

“Ahjusshi! Stop! Let me down! Ahjusshi!”

She fell down to the cold street, her legs had gave out from running. She wanted to reach for his brother’s hand but the car’s speed increases.

“YERIM-AH! YERIM-AH!”

“Oppa, kajima! Oppa!”

“Ahn Yerim! Hey, wake up!”

Yerim opened her eyes quickly and saw a concern Sungjae in front of her. “Neo gwenchana?” he asked in concerned and pushed her bangs away. He helped her to sit up on the bed and studied her face. Her cheeks were still wet from crying.

He was going to his bedroom after playing games with Ilhoon in his room but he stopped abruptly when he heard sounds coming from her bedroom.

He only wants to see what was happening but he was shocked when he saw she was crying and her hands was trying to gasped something in the mid air. It does not take him long to wake her up because he was worried sick about her.

“Su-sungjae?”

“Yes. It’s me, Sungjae.” he replied and searched for her eyes in the dark. “Are you having a nightmare?”

“Su-su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter