.14

Fate Can I? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaxX-9u48r0
(IU - The Thing I Do Slowly)
--------------------------------------------------

 

A week had passed since their last meeting. She had lost all the hopes that maybe he would actually return to her place. Not that she did not know that he had woke up from his sleep and his ghost, more to like soul had returned to his body back. She knew it but she just felt betrayed that he went back by himself and left her wandering around, alone and hopeless.

Yerim stood before her sleeping self on the bed. She smiled weakly when she saw her own sleeping face. “It’s time to wake up, Yerim.” she whispered and got closer to the body. She tried to touched the hand but it went pass through it. She sighed. “I can’t stay like this any longer. I can’t even get closed to him with my condition right now, you know how much he meant to me.”

A tear dropped from her eye, signalling that she really missed everything about him. His laughs, his smiles, his sarcasms, the looked when he was to immersed in reading, she missed everything. She really, really… No she was desperate to go back to her human self. She want to approach him, she still wants his attentions. But he won’t ever realized her existence if she was still a ghost.

“Please. Just let me get back inside,” she whispered with a crooked voice, she was trying hard to hold back her tears. “Please,” she touched the face and this time she could felt the solid structure of it, her hand did not went pass through it anymore. She cried silently and smiled softly, “thank you Yerim-ah.”

And with that, she disappeared completely from her human side.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Peniel was flipping through some of the random books before he closed it harshly and threw it to his bed. “I am so bored!” he threw his arms up to the air before he landed his body on the floor. He sighed and turned to his right side, seeing the maknae of the group was reading a manga with a lollipop in his mouth.

“Sungjae-ah,”

Sungjae hummed when he called his name but his gaze never left the manga, not even for a second. Knowing that he was actually listening to him, Peniel continued. “Do you know that Ahn yerim was admitted to the hospital on the same day as you?”

Sungjae stopped from his reading and quickly snapped his head to the latter. “Ahn Yerim?” he furrowed his eyebrows, trying to remember where did he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter