Icing Sugar Security

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early morning in the Goo mansion. It was Sunday too, the day the chefs didn't work. Soo Jin had taken it upon herself to start cooking. She had put the rice in the cooker, and was making side dishes.

Jae Hwa yawned to himself as he staggered along the corridor. He often woke up the earliest, and went downstairs for a hot chocolate before breakfast, today was no exception. Also, no exception he wore no shirt, and only pyjama trousers. Normally he bumped in to no one in the morning, every one was still asleep. Or if he did, it was his mum who'd just come off the night shift. But as she wasn't at work the night before, he wasn't worried this morning. He walked in to the kitchen and stopped suddenly. Soo Jin turned around quickly and looked like a deer in headlights. Her eyes where wide, and dropped open.

'Oppa...' She said. Jae Hwa jumped backwards slightly and folded his arms across his chest defensively. Soo Jin's cheeks tinged pink.

'I've seen you before like this.' She mumbled. Jae Hwa chuckled nervously and unfolded his arms. Soo Jin looked at him for a long moment, and then suddenly turned back to the food she was making. Jae Hwa nervously continued over to the kettle which he put on to boil.

'Is this the kind of angelic things you do to prove your angel-hood?' Jae Hwa chuckled. 'Make food for every one?' He joked.

'You made the Sunday food last week. Does that mean you're an angel too?' Soo Jin raised an eyebrow.

'Maybe it does. If I told you I'd have to kill you.' Jae Hwa laughed. Soo Jin giggled. She skipped over to the cupboards and seemed to be searching for something. Jae Hwa didn't ask her what, he just looked on in mild interest. Soo Jin quickly emerged from the cupboard holding a tube of orange icing sugar.

'I'll share some of my angelic powers with you. Just turn around.' She giggled. Jae Hwa didn't know what was happening, and stood still. Soo Jin bounced over to him. She grabbed him by the shoulders and spun him around so he was facing away from her. He tried to crane his head over his shoulder, but she stopped him. She held up the piping bag, and started drawing on his shoulder blades with icing.

Meanwhi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter