Maybe It's Not Too Bad

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Should we look for jobs today?' Min Ki asked Jae Hwa. They, like the rest of their friends had had to sleep on the floor last night. Min Ki was very unhappy with his rainbow dyed hair. He had refused to pull down his hoody all of last night. Jae Hwa wasn't that pleased with his bright red hair either. However, he didn't mind it as much as Min Ki hated his own new hair.

'Lets go for a walk first to see what's in the area.' Jae Hwa suggested. Min Ki nodded. He stood up and stretched. He wore navy jogging bottoms, and a navy and yellow striped pullover hoodie. Jae Hwa stood up. He wore black jogging bottoms, and a white pull over hoodie. They both sleepily left the house. Both their stomachs rumbled. They had managed to some how lose their money they had been given to pay for their food, so they had nothing to eat until they got a job. Min Ki looked around.

'Aigoo, no wonder it was so noisy last night. The apartment's in the middle of the nightclub and bars area.' Min Ki looked around. Jae Hwa nodded his head.

'We need to buy earplugs when we get some money.' Jae Sun said.

'If we get some money.' Min Ki replied. He was normally more positive, but he was in a very grumpy mood this morning. 'I can't see why they couldn't just give us phones. I would seriously kill to call Jin Ae right now.'

'Yeah, I want to talk to her too... and Soo Jin. I only got to date her for a day, and we where pulled apart.' Jae Hwa moaned.

'Don't make me miss Soo Jin too.' Min Ki whined. 'Great. Now I miss her little blonde head, running around and being nosey.'

'I hope Hyung and Sang Min are getting along okay. I think they might of fallen out a bit. They've been awkward around each other for a while now.' Jae Hwa said. Min Ki nodded. His stomach rumbled again.

'I'm so hungry.' Min Ki said. There didn't even seem to be any food shops around, even if they had money. It was just night clubs.

'I think I could get a job as a shop attendant.' Jae Hwa said. Min Ki nodded. He glanced absent mindedly at a bar next to him. The neon sign which wasn't read "Flower Boy's Bar". Stuck below the sign was a handwritten one reading "now hiring". Min Ki suddenly stopped. He grabbed Jae Hwa.

'There's our chance at eating.' He pointed.

'Flower Boy's Bar?' Jae Hwa repeated. 'We can't work there. We're not flower boys.'

'F6 stands for flower six. Technically, we are.' Min Ki chimed. Jae Hwa seemed hesitant, but Min Ki pulled him in. They walked down a steep set of steps in to a large nightclub area. It seemed empty.

'Hello?' Min Ki called. From behind the bar, a man stepped out. He had dark hair, piercing eyes, and a six pack which showed even through his t-shirt.

'Are you the boss?' Min Ki asked. The man nodded.

'Are you here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter