KiKi&Jagi;'s

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'This is it?' Min Ki looked around doubtfully. Jin Ae had boasted all day long at school she'd found the perfect place to set up their business, and when they'd arrived together at the skyscraper, it had looked good from the outside too. It was a clean very big building, with lots of glass panels. It was in a good area of Seoul too. It had even looked good inside too. The bottom floor of the building was filled with up scale shops. However, it had gotten bad, when they arrived on the top floor of the building. The floor Jin Ae had brought. It was a complete wreak. It was dark, dusty, loose wires hung from the ceiling, and the wallpaper was all peeled.

'Yeah, this it it... it's a fixer upper.' Jin Ae shrugged. Min Ki chuckled.

'Yeah. I can see that.' He glanced from side to side. 'It's big at least.' He was right. The floor of the building was massive. Jin Ae nodded.

'It's big enough to put in a soft play area and a small café area. When we make more money we can buy the floor below too, and run a baby sitting service. I talked to the lady who owns the floor below this one. She wants to retire soon, so that's all good.'

'Woah. As expected Goo Jin Ae already has a business plan.' Min Ki grinned.

'Of course. Now come on, we need to clean. The painters I hired to decorate this place are coming in tonight.' She said. She put down the box of cleaning supplies she'd been carrying, and started pulling things out. Min Ki rolled his eyes again.

'When you say you've hired painters, you mean you've ordered Sang Min to come paint, and not told him why. Right?'

'Pretty much.' Jin Ae replied honestly. She pushed open a large window, letting fresh air in to the horribly dusty room. She turned back around, flipping her hair over her shoulder. 'Did I tell you I copyrighted our business name?'

Min Ki's eyebrows shot up. He dipped the mop he was holding in to his bucket of water. He looked really weird, in his fancy clothes, and holding a mop.

'We have a business name?' He started mopping the floor.

'Yep.' Jin Ae grinned. 'Kiki&Jagi's'

Min Ki's expression went blank.

'If I'm the Kiki in "Kiki&Jagi's" I am going to murder you.' He said slowly. Jin Ae took a step towards him, and smiled cheekily.

'Would I make sense if I was Kiki?' She asked. She wiped her finger on along a dusty wall, and smudged it on to Min Ki's nose. Min Ki grabbed her wrist.

'You, darling, are more than irritating.' He laughed. Jin Ae stuck out her tongue.

Min Ki's phone rang suddenly. He went pale as it beeped loudly.

'That's my custom ring tone for your dad.' He told Jin Ae. Jin Ae cursed loudly. They both stood looking at each other in silence.

'Well pick it up!' Jin Ae shouted suddenly. Min Ki pulled his phone out his pocket quickly and pressed the answer button. Jin Ae moved her head closer to his so she could hear what he was saying down the phone.

'Mr Goo?' Min Ki asked down the phone.

'No, it's Auntie Jan Di, my phone ran out of power, so I borrowed your uncle's.' She said. Min Ki took a sigh of relief. Jin Ae bit her lip, to hold back a laugh. 'Is Jin Ae with you? She's meant to be helping out at the old people's home, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter