The F6

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the most prestigious school in South Korea, possibly the world, things are about to be shaken up. There is a new "F4" so to speak, at Shiniwa school. There has been since their time in starting from today, their bonds of friendship are really going to be tested.

In this new group there are not four members like the original.

There are six.

Yes, you heard right. F6. So I better get on with introducing them.

Firstly there's Sang Min. So Sang Min. Son of Yi Jung, and Ga Eul. He's very attractive in looks, and he knows it. However he is not arrogant. Having a mother like Ga Eul stopped him from being that way. He is very kind, to his friends, but wont let any one take advantage of him. He does not like strangers.

Soo Jin is the next member. She's Ji Hoo's, but not biologically. She's adopted, but it's not a secret. He found her wondering the streets when she was four years old. To this day, even with the work of top detectives they can't find out where she came from, or who her real parents are. But Ji Hoo loves her very much, she's his daughter and that's all that matters to both of them. Soo Jin is very beautiful, but a cute beautiful.

Min Ki is WooBin's son and Jae Kyung's. He was a compensate surprise, and was born out of marriage, although his parents are now married. Unlike his mother he is very calm all the time, he's the best person to have near by in a bad situation. He is very handsome and quite the womaniser, but he does no when it's time to stop.

Now this only leaves the Goo triplets.

Jae Hwa and Jae Sun are the identical ones out of the three. Obviously they are the children of Geum Jan Di and Goo Jun Pyo. Although identical in looks, they have very different personalities and style.

Jae Sun is always serious, very down to earth, always messes up his idioms, like his father. His smile is very infectious, but rare. His hair is very curly, but always neat and his fashion sense is ripped of his father's completely.

However Jae Hwa is like a ray of sunshine, always hyper active, cheerful and constantly laughing. He's the most cheerful of them all and he's cool as a cucumber...except when he's around Soo Jin who he has a massive crush on. Every one knows about it too, apart from Soo Jin.

And lastly in F6 is the leader, and last Goo triplet.

Jin Ae. Jin Ae is in fact the youngest of the Goo triplets, but she has always been the dominate one. She's outstandingly beautiful. With the cat eyes of her grandmother, the cute side of her mother, beauty of her aunt and curly hair and cheek bones of her father rolled in to one. She also know how pretty she is, and uses it to her advantage although she has no wishes to date. She isn't that tall, nor that short. Her height evened out between her parents, however she is never with out her high heels, that are specially made for her comport. She acts very tough, she got that from her mother, but is very soft on the inside, although only her close friends and family realise this. Most of her personality in fact is her mother's.

'Jin Ae! Get up!' Geum Jan Di shouted, hammering on her only daughter's bedroom door.

'Calm down!' Yelled back Jin Ae. She always locked the door on her bedroom, so her mother couldn't get in. Down don't get her wrong, Jin Ae and her mother are very close, however as they are very similar they often get in to conflict. She unlocked the door and her mother hit her with a medical text book she had been carrying.

'You're going to be late for school unless you hurry up!' Her mother shouted. Goo Jin Ae raised her eye brows and looked at an expensive watch her father had given her for her fifteenth birthday, that sat on her wrist.

'Umma! You do realise the clocks go back today? I've still got an hour.' Jin Ae said. Her mother quickly turned red.

'Sorry!' She yelled walking away from her daughter's room.

'Aish' Jin Ae said under her breath, walking back in to her room, and shutting the door on the way. Once inside her room she pulled on her bathrobe before turning to the guest bed. Well... it wasn't really a guest bed that sat in Jin Ae's room. It was the same bed as she had, just next to it. It was the bed where any member of F6 who wanted to stay in her room slept. They had long given up on the idea of guest rooms and preferred to stay in each other's rooms. Mostly Jin Ae's as she was the one with two beds. Today, Soo Jin was sleeping in that bed...well not sleeping as Jan Di had woken her up too, with her shouting. Soo Jin was the person who most frequently slept over in that bed. Since her grandfather had died thee years ago (a massive loss for every one) she slept over when ever her dad was on the night shift, which was quite a lot as Ji Hoo liked to work nights so he could spend days with his daughter and friends.

Soo Jin yawned widely. Her hair was a blonde bird's nest. She had dyed her hair blonde since she was seven (and tried to do it herself with bleach, a move that freaked out Ji Hoo) to match her always white clothes, a fashion sense taken from her adopted father. She climbed out of bed and stretched. She was wearing white pyjamas (surprise surprise) that had angel wings printed on the back, this was an inside joke as her father always called her Cheonsa Soo Jin, meaning - angel Soo Jin.

'Good Morning!' Soo Jin smiled angelically. Jin Ae waved her hand, too lazy to reply. Neither of them bothered to sort out their bed hair or to get changed before going down to breakfast. The breakfast table was full of food as normal. Her father sat at the head of the table and her mother next to him. Jae Sun was sat across from her mother, and her other brother was next to her. Jae Hwa nearly choked on his juice as he saw Soo Jin, some thing he does nearly every morning, or a.k.a when every Soo Jin is about. Also, surprisingly Soo Jin's father was also sat at the table, talking to Jin Ae's dad.

'Appa!' Soo Jin yelled running over to her dad and giving him a massive hug. It was like she hadn't seen him in years, but it's always like that. Soo Jin has got some abandonment issuses going on.

'Cheonsa, did you sleep well?' Asked Ji Hoo.

'Yes, very well.' She said as Jin Ae sat next to Jae Hwa. Jin Ae nudged her brother in the ribs, her brother turned red and became very interested in his food. Jin Ae always nudged him like this when he did something like that in front of Soo Jin.

'Good.' Ji Hoo said to his daughter who sat down next to him. Ji Hoo looked up and gave Jae Hwa that knowing glance he always shot him.

'We've got that english test today, did any one revise?' Jae Sun asked.

'Yes! Jae Hwa's been helping me!' Soo Jin exclaimed happily. Jin Ae looked over to her brother. She knew there had to be a reason that Jae Hwa was spending so much time learning english.

'Well I didn't revise.' Jin Ae admitted.

'I told you to revise!' Jan Di shouted.

'Well I didn't!' Jin Ae yelled back. Every one else at the table was laughing at Jin Ae and Jan Di. Most mornings started with a small clash of heads like this.

Once they had finished eating Soo Jin was taken home by her dad to get dressed. She had clothes at the Goo Mansion of course, but her best ones where at her own home. Jin Ae also went upstairs to get dressed. Her brothers where already dressed for the day. Jae Sun was wearing a grey suit with a matching jacket with a fur trim where as Jae Hwa's was black with a yellow shirt and scarf. He liked bright, happy colours. He also had on a bowler hat with a yellow ribbon around it. Jin Ae slowly walked up the stairs, she had too much time to get ready, she never turned up anywhere on time. It was her thing. Once upstairs she put on a light blue blouse with a ruffled collar with a tight black skirt with braces attached to it. She wore matching light blue heels and ruffled her curly hair to make it look nicer. Placing simple eye liner on her eyes she knew it was about time to leave, so she quickly grabbed a light blue satchel and ran out of her room, straight in to her father.

'Sorry, appa!' She yelled, she kissed him on the cheek before sliding down the hand rail. Jae Sun caught her at the bottom. She patted his head and told him "good job" before running in to the garage. She and her brothers all had different coloured sports cars in the garage. Hers was light blue (her favourite colour), Jae Sun's was black with red detailing and Jae Hwa's was sunshine yellow. Their mum told them it was stupid for them all to drive a separate car to school, but they ignored her and drove separate ones anyway. The best part of the day was the car race on the way to school. Jin Ae hopped in to her car at the same time her brother's did they revved the engine as the garage door opened, as soon as it was fully open they speed off, they drove less than a few meters before they braked, seeing their mother running after their cars.

'Umma!' Jae Hwa was the first to jump of out his car to check their mother was alright.

'Yah! You forgot your books!' Their mum said, handing them over several text books they had all left behind.

'Why are you forgetting books and making your umma run? Aish!' Their dad yelled walking out of the house. He adored them all really, but spoke harshly to them often.

'Appa! We didn't do it on purpose!' Jin Ae got out of her car and pulled puppy dog eyes. She really was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter