The Best Ever Photoshopped Day

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 Hours Later...

My parents are going to kill me. Thought Jin Ae. She had already been both told off and thanked by Jae Kyung. The hug she had given her nearly squashed her to death. The doctors had had to come in to Min Ki's room to look at her back. It was only badly bruised. She was fine. Min Ki was less fine. He had broken both wrists and had scaring all over his arms. The rest of him was okay, thankfully and the doctors said he was just sleeping to heal himself. Jin Ae held his hand as she slept. Min Ki's mother held is other one. No one saw it as odd Jin Ae was doing this, they just thought her mind had been a little muddled by the kidnapping. After a while Jin Ae fell asleep too in the chair.

My head feels like torture. Thought Min Ki. Opening his eyes he suddenly remembered what had happened. Just as he was about to scream Jin Ae's name until some one told him how she was and where she was he noticed people where holding his hands. He saw his mum on his right...and Jin Ae on his left. She didn't look too bad actually. A bit rough around the edges, but this way actually suited her personality better. She normally looked too composed on the outside for what she was on the inside, this way was more truthful. He wanted to ask her a lot of things but didn't want to disturb her sleep, when she clearly needed it. The rest of F6 was also asleep in his room. He was about to go back to sleep when he noticed Jin Ae was awake and staring at him. She leaned forwards and kissed him momentarily before pulling back and checking every one was still asleep.

'I'm still mad at you. That date better be pretty awesome.' She walked away and lay down on the couch in the room next to Soo Jin, she turned her back on Min Ki and fell back asleep. Min Ki grinned to himself for a minute, before deciding maybe he should get some sleep before his mother decided to kill him.

When Min Ki woke up, his dad was standing in his hospital room too. No one else was awake yet.

'Son you scared me. Kidnapped? Seriously you are getting so many bodyguards when we're back in Korea. You're lucky Jin Ae got her father's stupid bravery and her mothers kicking skills when it comes to situations like the one today.' He said sitting on the edge of his bed. Min Ki nodded and looked over to where Jin Ae was sleeping.

'Yeah I was lucky.'

'Yeah, but not that lucky right? They used you as bait to get her, because they know Jin Ae is loyal enough to do anything for he friends. It's just a bad coincidence you walked off, it could have been any of you they took.'

'I know, she's really stupid like that. I think I need to have a talk with her about listening to kidnappers.' Min Ki laughed. Woo Bin laughed with his son.

'It's not necessarily a bad thing. And you mustn't think so either.' Woo Bin said cryptically. His eyes where sparkling with mischief.

'I don't get what you mean dad...' Min Ki said confused. His father's smirk grew larger hearing this.

'Did you forget about the bodyguards I've had following you for the past few weeks, while you where in the country anyway?' Woo Bin smirked again.

'I'm still confused, appa.' Min Ki admitted. Woo Bin laughed and glanced around him to check every one was still fast asleep. They where.

'Well son.' He leaned closer to Min Ki from where he sat on his son's hospital bed. 'A little birdy, and by birdy I mean bodyguard told be you where kissing miss Goo Jin Ae in a car, not too far from the house.' Woo Bin smirked to himself as his son tried very hard to hide his blush.

'Aww look, former casanova and my son, Song Min Ki, getting this excited over Goo Jin Ae. You know I really don't know who I think you're more like your Uncle Yi Jung or your Uncle Jun Pyo...both of them where crazy to follow those girls.' Woo Bin trailed off deep in thought.

'Appa... please don't tell anyone else.' Min Ki begged, thinking of Jin Ae's reaction.

'Yah, who do you take me for? I wasn't going to rascal, but I'm thinking you and Jin Ae probably shouldn't be sharing a room anymore. Babies out of marriage are just the worst.' Woo Bin joked. His son looked less than impressed.

'Hey! I'm the best thing that ever happened to you! I also got to look hot in your wedding photos thanks to the fact I was born pre-wedding!' Min Ki exclaimed loudly. Every one started stirring in their sleep. Min Ki's mum looked up from where her head was resting on the bed.

'Woo Bin you're here! And Min Ki, you're okay!' She pulled them both in to a rib crushing hug. F6 who had been woken up, all laughed loudly at this scene in front of them.

1 ½ months later...

After the incident they flew back to Korea. Min Ki still had two massive casts on his wrists and one on his left ankle. Because of this he had postponed his date with Jin Ae, something neither of them was happy about. Neither of them spent any time alone together, and agreed not to until the casts where off. But today the casts got taken off, and Min Ki was given the clean bill of health. His parents took him out for dinner afterwards to celebrate, however Min Ki only really wanted time to hurry up so it could be the next day, the day of the date. After dinner they headed back to the Goo Mansion, where they where still living (although Min Ki's father was no longer allowing him to sleep in Jin Ae's room. He had kept the secret but had still made him move in to Jae Hwa's room. Min Ki had told every one else this move was due to Jin Ae's attitude in the morning, which was a very believable lie.)

Their house was being re-built to be better than ever and would be done soon. Inside every one was sat in the living room. Jan Di and Jun Pyo where sat on one couch together, both on laptops while their children sat on another watching t.v. Jae Sun and Jae Hwa where sat next to each other while Jin Ae sat at the end of the couch with her legs on both her brother's laps. Hearing them enter they all turned their heads.

'Hey, no casts!' Jae Sun announced.

'That's so great! We should do something to celebrate!' Jae Hwa annouced excitedly, bouncing up from the sofa. Jin Ae's legs where still over his, so she was knocked off the couch as he did this.

'Aish! Oppa!' She yelled, kicking her brother lightly from where she was on the floor.

'Sorry!' Jae Hwa stuck out his hand to pull her back up. Rather then let herself be helped up she pulled her brother down to the floor with her. Min Ki laughed at the scene in front of him.

'Jae Sun Oppa help me up.' Jin Ae asked sweetly. Jae Sun got up and stupidly offered Jin Ae his hand. She pulled him over too. Jae Sun landed on the two of them. They all laughed.

'Hey, we're meant to be celebrating and you're all on the floor' Min Ki joked. The Goo triplets struggled to get up, bet eventually all got to their feet.

'Where should we go?' Jae Hwa asked excitedly.

'It's too late to go out, just go down to the basement!' Jae Sun said. Min Ki shrugged.

'Yeah, just go down to the basement.' Min Ki's mum said, pushing the four of them out of the room. They walked down to the basement, Jin Ae leading the way as normal. Once they where down they started playing darts. Min Ki had always been the best, and despite his recent injury he still won. After the game of darts Min Ki and Jae Sun started playing a game of pool, leaving Jae Hwa to referee and Jin Ae to lie down on the couch and sing to herself. Eventually she fell asleep like that. Rather than move her the guys decided just to sleep in the basement too.

The next day Jin Ae woke up, not to her mother shouting at her, but to Min Ki, Jae Sun and Jae Hwa having an argument about who had to wake her.

'You two are related to her!' Min Ki said.

'But she's scary!' Jae Hwa laughed.

'Very scary!' Jae Sun said.

'Scary? Really oppas? And Min Ki you little chicken.' She said sitting up and rubbing her eyes. They all smirked but looked a little scared at the same time. She rolled her eyes and got up to go get dressed. She went back in to her room and took a long shower. When she got out of the shower she very carefully chose an outfit. Today she wouldn't just wear her normal skirt with braces and blouse. Instead she picked out a silver ballerina style wrap dress that stopped mid-thigh and grabbed very high silver shoes. She then went down to breakfast, sliding down the banister as normal. Today her dad caught her at the bottom.

'Where is Ineo Jin Ae going dressed like this?' He dad asked her looking suspicious. He was always like this, with her. Always worrying she was going on dates, which in his eyes where completely banned.

'I'm going to meet up with a shoe designer.' She lied. Her father nodded and put her down.

'Just don't forget to hide the price from umma, okay?' He said. She nodded. This was standard protocol for her mother who still hadn't gotten used to the idea of having money.

They walked in to breakfast where every one was already sat. Min Ki looked at her for a second and his jaw dropped open. His father from next to him shut it before any one else noticed and winked at Jin Ae who blushed before sitting down and regaining her composure.

'Min Ki, do you want to come to golf with us today?' Jae Hwa asked. Min Ki shook his head.

'No, I'm going to meet with some of my women and let them know I'm feeling much much better.' He wriggled his eyebrows to let them know just exactly what he was going to do.

'Yah!' Jae Kyung hit her son with Woo Bin's morning paper. 'You can't say these things in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter