What!

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You know we finish Shinhwa for good in just three weeks?' Sang Min spoke nostalgically. They where all sat in the basement room of the Goo Mansion. Sang Min, Jae Sun and Min Ki where sprawled out across the couch while Jae Hwa and Soo Jin where sat on the floor, and Jin Ae in a spinning chair.

'Technically, we're not finishing. We're just moving on to university. It's really just a matter of getting different teachers.' Jae Sun said. Sang Min rolled his eyes, and chuckled.

'It's still a big deal.' He replied. 'We have to pick what we're going to study at university level, and that'll impact on the rest of our lives.' He said.

Jin Ae span around in her chair.

'Aren't we all picking business apart from Sanggie?' Jin Ae asked. She seemed like a blur, and she kept spinning around.

'Unnie, you're making me feel sick.' Soo Jin said. Jin Ae slowed her spinning, but did not stop.

'Why, what are you doing?' Jae Sun turned to Sang Min suddenly. Sang Min's eyes widened.

'The same thing I've planned to do instead of uni ever since I was seven.' Sang Min said, as if it were obvious.

'And what's that?' Jae Sun asked slowly.

'I want to go to Italy to improve my painting by learning from the best.'

'You seriously didn't know?' Min Ki asked Jae Sun. Jae Sun moodily shook his head.

'I didn't.' He said in a stony tone. He turned to Sang Min. 'You where just going to leave with out telling me?' He snapped.

'He's told us all thousands of times!' Jin Ae said loudly. Jae Sun didn't look at her. Sang Min and Jae Sun made eye contact for a long moment.

'I'm going to Italy too.' Jae Sun said. Jin Ae stopped spinning. Every one's mouths where hanging open.

'What?' Jin Ae asked first.

'You can't leave!' Jae Hwa said quickly.

'Yeah, we're going to run Shinhwa together. We can't do that if you're in Italy.' Jin Ae said. Jae Hwa looked at Soo Jin who was sat next to him.

'Actually, I want to take a gap year and go travelling.' Jae Hwa suddenly said. Jin Ae's eyebrows raised.

'What?' She asked for the second time. 'You're both leaving me?' She shouted. 'If anyone else has got any shock confessions, I want them in the next twenty seconds.' She demanded. All her friends looked at each other.

'I don't want to run Shinhwa.' Jae Hwa said.

'Me neither.' Said Jae Sun.

'I'm going to try to find my parents for a year, Jae Hwa's going to help.' Soo Jin said.

'I'm going to be in Italy for three years.'

'I actually want to get a history degree, and work at Sang Min's family's museum.' Jae Sun said.

'I think I want to be a doctor like mum.' Jae Hwa said.

'And I want to run for President.' Soo Jin burst out.

'I'm staying here, and doing business if that helps.' Min Ki said finally. Everything went quiet. The only noise was the ticking of the clock; which sounded a lot more dramatic with the tension running so high.

Jin Ae screamed, loudly. Mostly in frustration.

'So!' She shouted loudly. 'Both my triplets are leaving me, even though we've never spent more than a few days apart before. My best friend's suddenly decided to look for her parents who are clearly stupid for giving her up. My baby brother Sanggie is actually doing what I expected, but for three years, and Min Ki is the only one doing what I e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter