Missions

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Yah! Stop making ultimatums!' Jan Di yelled at her husband. Jun Pyo frowned at her.

'Oh, do you want to be a grandmother?' He snapped back.

'Not yet. But they're old enough to realise there's consequences if they act stupidly.' Jan Di said. Jin Ae pouted. She heard a shuffling sound from outside the office. She leaned over and pulled the door wide open. Sang Min, Soo Jin and Min Ki had all been leaning up against the door. They fell to the ground in a pile.

'I'm not returning until they've been stopped from leaving the country!' Jin Ae screamed. She turned to storm off. Her mother grabbed her wrist.

'Stop being so dramatic and sit down!' Jan Di yelled. She forced her daughter down in to the chair. 'Okay, Jae Sun and Sang Min. You can leave, go to the arcade or something.' She said. Her son and his boyfriend looked at each other for a long moment. They both looked back at Jan Di, who had a scary look in her eye. The two of them quickly escaped the room. 'And aren't you meant to be at a meeting right now?' She turned to her husband. He glanced at his watch, and grabbed his coat off the back of his chair.

'Don't let Jae Hwa run away with Soo Jin.' He said before he had to leave the room quickly. Jan Di rolled her eyes, and folded her arms across her chest. She waited until her husband had left the house to continue.

'Soo Jin, are you really going out to look for your biological family?'

'Yeah, I am.' Soo Jin said. Jan Di took a deep sigh.

'You know that if you ever need some one to talk to, I'm here. Especially if you need some motherly advice.'

'Auntie Jan Di, I know that. But I want to know who shares my blood.'

'I know, darling.' Jan Di patted her niece on her back. 'It's important, and you really shouldn't have to go by yourself. Go with Jae Hwa. I'll deal with my husband.'

'Auntie Jan Di!' Soo Jin said happily.

'Mum!' Jin Ae shouted.

'Jin Ae, be quiet. Soo Jin, Jae Hwa, you can leave.'

Once Soo Jin and Jae Hwa had left the room, Jan Di turned to her daughter.

'Jin Ae, I'm going to say this to you now, while your father isn't here. You, need to stand on your own two feet for a bit. You've always had your brothers, your dad and me to guide you, and look after everything for you. Even in Busan, we where paying for the roof over your head. It's good you're planning to stay on at Shinhwa, and study, but maybe you should do something like your brothers are, and do something that's just your own.' Jan Di said. Jin Ae's eyes widened.

'Something that's just my own?' Jin Ae asked. Her mother nodded. 'Easy.' Jin Ae said cockily. Her mother laughed.

'Okay then, that's settled.'

'It is.' Jin Ae replied. Min Ki chuckled at the scene in front of him. Jin Ae turned to him. 'Why are you still in here?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter