The Yoon Family

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You think Na Mi-Unnie, is your dead wife?' Jin Ae shirked. She glanced between her uncle and Na Mi.

Na Mi was pale as a sheet. Ji Hoo's mouth was dropped open. Suddenly Na Mi fell to the floor.

'Unnie!' Jin Ae yelled, rushing forwards, but before she could even cross the small room, Na Mi sat straight back up. She looked passed Jin Ae who was kneeling in front of her, and to Ji Hoo who was close behind Jin Ae.

'Oppa!' She lunged forwards towards Ji Hoo. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, and put her head on his chest. 'I'm Hyo Joo! I'm not dead. I'm not dead.'

Ji Hoo's eyes widned. He glanced down. His mouth was still dropped open.

'I can't belive it... tell me something only Hyo Joo would know! What did we do right before we got married?' Ji Hoo said. He kept his arms down by his sides, not wanting to embrace the woman until he was sure.

'We went to the casino buffet!' Hyo Joo said loudly. She clung on to Ji Hoo as if her life depended on it. Suddenly Ji Hoo hugged her back tightly.

'I though you where dead!'

'I couldn't even remember who I was! It took seeing your face to remember. Like the missing piece of the puzzle.'

'How are you not dead? I checked your pulse!'

'I'm not sure.' Hyo Joo grabbed fistfuls of Ji Hoo shirt. It was like she was worried he was going to simply slip away. Jin Ae could only gape in confusion. She quickly pulled out her phone, and did the only thing that she could think to do.

She hit number 1 on her speed dial list.

'Appa, hurry and come to the old people's home I've been helping at.' She said down the phone, before quickly hanging up. Although she hadn't exactly been quiet when making her phone call. Ji Hoo and Hyo Joo hadn't seemed to notice, they where still hugging tightly.

'So, what's up?' Hyo Joo said calmly. Ji Hoo laughed quietly.

'Only you could be so calm after you come back from the dead.' Ji Hoo said. Hyo Joo leaned backwards out of the hug, so she could look at his face. He hadn't changed a bit in all the years they had been separated.

'I'm serious, what have you been doing for the last eighteen years?' Hyo Joo asked. 'I swear to god, if you got remarried I am going to kill you.'

Jin Ae scoffed from the corner of the room. Hyo Joo turned to look at her.

'Why did you laugh?' Hyo Joo asked.

'Because he's been painfully single for the last eighteen years.' Jin Ae replied rolling her eyes. Her uncle shot her an unimpressed look. She smiled sweetly. 'Sorry Uncle.'

'Uncle?' Hyo Joo looked confused for a moment, and you could almost see the cogs turning in her head. 'You're Goo Jin Ae! But you're so big!' Hyo Joo said loudly. 'How are your brothers? Oh, and baby Min Ki, and baby Sang Min?'

Jin Ae laughed. 'Well you saw Min Ki the other day, Jae Sun is dating Sang Min, and J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter