Fights And Truths

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the day had come for the F6 to return to Seoul.

Soo Jin and Jin Ae hadn't been able to sleep the night before, they couldn't wait to go home. Both of them had packed everything up, and where waiting on the street outside their apartment for some one to come and fetch them. After a long time waiting, a limo pulled up in front of them. The door opened, and out popped their aunt Jae Kyung. She waved enthusiastically.

'Auntie JK!' Both girls yelled at once. Jae Kyung stretched out her arms.

'My baby Soo Jin-ie and my future daughter-in-law Jin Ae.' She screamed, nearly strangling them both in the process of hugging them tightly. Soo Jin and Jin Ae shot each other confused looks. It seemed, their aunt had gone slightly crazy while they where gone.

'I missed you guys so much.' She nearly suffocated the two of them. 'Get in the car, I'll put your bags in the boot. She said, pushing them both in to the warm limo. A few seconds later, they heard the boot slam, and then Jae Kyung hopped back in to the car.

'How have you been? You look thinner.' She pouted sadly. Jin Ae and Soo Jin looked at each other suspiciously.

'Are you alight, Auntie JK?' Jin Ae asked cautiously. Jae Kyung suddenly pulled her in to a hug.

'I missed you. Don't ever break up with Min Ki, and have a hundred of my beautiful grandchildren.' She said.

Jin Ae's eyes widened. How was it even possible for Jae Kyung to change so much in this time?

'Aunt JK... what's with the change in attitude?' Soo Jin asked. Jae Kyung sighed.

'I just missed you guys. I don't want to get old and be all alone because I was mean to my beautiful little darlings.' Jae Kyung wailed emotionally.

'Um... okay?' Jin Ae said. Jae Kyung smiled at her, and hugged her again. The car stopped, and looking out the tinted window, Jin Ae realised this was the street Min Ki and Jae Hwa had been living on. Jae Kyung jumped out the car at a lightning speed.

'Min Ki!' She screamed at the top of her lungs. Jin Ae and Soo Jin couldn't help but laugh crazily inside the limo. Jin Ae climbed over to Soo Jin's side of the limo, and they opened the window to observe Jae Kyung attacking her son with hugs and kisses. Min Ki looked half asleep, and slightly confused as to what his mother was doing.

'Hi Aunt JK.' Jae Hwa laughed. Jae Kyung's arm suddenly went out, and she was nearly strangling him as well. 'My babies.' She sobbed. She pulled them in to the car, and they where suddenly moving again, although her grip on Min Ki hadn't subsided.

'Min Ki, marry Jin Ae, and then when I get old I'll come and live with you.' She said in an emotional tone. Min Ki raised his eyebrow and looked to Jin Ae who shrugged. The car then suddenly stopped again. Jin Ae stood up eagerly. Jae Sun and Sang Min who she hadn't seen in a month where now outside the limo. This time, she beat Jae Kyung to the door. But as she opened it, she only saw Sang Min. He didn't seem happy. He looked down at the floor. His clear skin was an odd grey colour, his entire body was shaking.

'Sanggie!' Jin Ae cried out. She rushed over to him and hugged him tightly. 'You look cold, lets get you in to the car.' She said. Jae Kyung helped in getting him in. The door closed. Then Jin Ae realised something.

'Where's Jae Sun?' She asked quickly. At this, Sang Min burst out in to tears. Jae Kyung turned to Sang Min.

'We saw you two kiss on the CCTV we put in all the rooms.' She said.

'There was CCTV in the rooms?' Min Ki asked.

'They kissed?' Jin Ae asked quickly. 'Sang Min and Jae Sun?'

'Yeah.' Jae Kyung replied.

'But then what's happened? Why are you crying? Where's Jae Sun?' She asked.

Sang Min quickly told them the story from the day before. About the fight with the teenagers.

'So he broke up with you and left?' Jin Ae asked. Sang Min just nodded sadly.

'You have no idea where he is?' Jae Kyung asked. Sang Min shook his head.

'Leave him to be angry that people mocked him. He can't stand peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter