Icing Sugar Security Part 3

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Ae, at any point have you considered that you're going crazy?' Min Ki asked as he was pulled around the zoo. It was a hot day, and it was crazily crowded, but thanks to their disguises, they hadn't been recognised. Jin Ae's first stage of her "get Hwa and Soo together plan" was to follow them around, and give her brother instructions via a microphone placed on her collar, and a listening device put in his ear.

'You didn't have to come.' She pointed out. She kept her cat like eyes trained on her brother and Soo Jin. They where currently looking at a pair of giraffes eat. 'Put your arm around her.' She hissed in to the microphone. She could practically hear her brother gulp, but as he was a little scared of his little sister, he did it anyway.

'I did have to come. Look at that guy over there. He's been looking at you for twenty minutes.' He said, glaring at some one who was standing about four meters away from them.

'I'm very beautiful.' Jin Ae replied calmly. She was craning her neck over the crowd to look at her brother and best friend. Min Ki hissed slightly.

'I'm very good looking too.' He pointed out. Jin Ae turned away from her boyfriend and raised an eyebrow.

'Fine. Lets have a competition. We'll both see how many numbers we can get in five minutes. Loser has to pay for lunch.' She said. Min Ki laughed and rolled his eyes.

'Fine you're on.' He said cockily. Jin Ae's eyes shimmered with amusement.

'Oppa, deal with it yourself for a minute.' She said through the microphone. She pulled on her clothes, and put on some more face powder out of her bag.

'Start the timer, Jagi.' She said winking at Min Ki. He pulled out his phone.

'Three, two, one.' He counted down, and then they both ran off. Jin Ae went straight to the man who had been looking at her, and after twenty seconds she had his number. After this she ran up to another young man, and laid on the cute. Min Ki took a different approve. He went up to a group of girls, and talked to them all, in the hope of gaining multiple numbers. When the timer went off, they walked back over to each other.

'How many did you get?' Jin Ae asked Min Ki confidently.

'You first.' He urged. She smiled victoriously.

'I got six.' She grinned. Min Ki held up slips of paper.

'Nine.' He said. Jin Ae's smile disappeared.

'Nine?' She repeated bitterly. He smiled charismatically.

'Goo Jin Ae, are you jelous, Sweetie?' He asked. Jin Ae pouted.

'Yes.' She snapped. She grabbed his hand, and pulled him through the crowd. She snatched the numbers out his hand, and with a lighter, light them on fire, before throwing them in the bin. She then kept dragging him over, until they reached a stall, that was selling ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter