Icing Sugar Security Part 2

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Oppa, what have you done?'Jin Ae shouted bounding down the stairs and running straight in to Jae Hwa. His eyes widened. She wasn't meant to be talking to him, Min Ki was. But he was her brother, and it seemed Min Ki hadn't found him yet.

'What's wrong?' He asked. Jin Ae rolled her cat shaped eyes.

'I was watching you and Soo Jin in the kitchen on the security cameras.' She smirked. Jae Hwa suddenly turned very red.

'Soo Jin was the one... it wasn't me...' He mumbled. Jin Ae walked around her brother in a circle. She looked at his icing wings that where on his back.

'Exactly. You're such a chicken, Oppa, seriously. What did you say to her before you walked out?' Jin Ae asked.

'I just asked her if she wanted to go to the zoo today, and then I clarified that it wouldn't have to be a date.' He said. Jin Ae groaned in aggravation. She suddenly ran away from her brother and towards the kitchen. Min Ki at that moment walked down the stairs, and observing his girlfriend running away, and his best friend's confused face. He walked up to Jae Hwa and patted him on the back.

'I pity the fact you're related to that girl.' Min Ki said. Jae Hwa shook his confused head. He laughed.

'You realise that's your girlfriend, right?' He chuckled. Min Ki's face broke in to a grin.

'I know.'

Jin Ae ran in to the kitchen where her friend was frowning at the rice. Then, before Jin Ae did anything, for the first time in her life, she thought before she acted. Suddenly a plan hit her.

'Soo-ah, how long is breakfast going to be, I'm hungry.' Jin Ae whined. Soo Jin looked up at her in surprise.

'You're never awake this early.' She said. Jin Ae shrugged.

'I was hungry so I woke up. How long until breakfast?' She asked. Soo Jin looked around at everything.

'Half an hour.' She said. Jin Ae nodded, and then ran back out, leaving Soo Jin to only wonder what the hell was going on. Jin Ae ran back out in to the landing, where her brother and boyfriend where still standing.

'I totally have an idea.' She said coming to a halt.

'What?' Jae Hwa asked with wide eyes. Min Ki just looked cautious. Jin Ae smirked.

A little while later and breakfast was done. The adults weren't up yet, so Jin Ae, Jae Hwa, Min Ki and Soo Jin set up the breakfast table. Slowly their family started trickling in. Jin Ae sat next to Min Ki, and Soo Jin and Jae Hwa sat opposite. Jan Di was the first adult in. She smiled and sleepily said hello to every one. Then Jae Sun came in and started helping himself to food quickly. Woo Bin came in next, and greeted every one with hi-fives. Then, came in Jae Kyung. She frowned at first. She walked over to her son and kissed him on the cheek. He didn't look embarrassed as his mother did stuff like that a lot.

'Yah! You two can't break up with out my permission.' She told Jin Ae and Min Ki. They both looked up at her with wide eyes. 'Okay?' She demanded when no response came. They both nodded in confusion. Then, Jun Pyo walked in to the room. He walked up to Jin Ae, and pulled her chair away from the table, with her still sitting on it. He then placed the seat on the other side of Jae Sun, which meant the only person separating her and her boyfriend was Jae Sun. It seemed Jun Pyo was feeling a little better about the whole thing if he was only making them sit one seat appart. Jin Ae stuck out her tongue at her father, who ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter