CCTV

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While their children where in Busan, the adults in Seoul didn't know what to do with themselves. However, they knew this would be a problem, and installed cctv in all the apartments. Today, after not looking at the cctv since the children left, the y would all be getting together to watch parts of it. They all gathered in the living room of the Goo Mansion.

'I'm scared to press play.' Ga Eul whimpered. 'What if Sang Min hates me?' She said.

'There's no sound over the cctv, even if he did, you wouldn't be able to hear it.' Jun Pyo pointed out. Yi Jung shot him a look to show him how unhelpful that was. Yi Jung put a calming arm around his waist.

'Lets watch Soo Jin and Jin Ae's footage first.' Woo Bin said. Jun Pyo nodded, and selected the footage. It played on fast forward, and showed the girls looking around, then going to sleep. They then left the apartment, and came back with work uniforms. Ji Hoo smiled at the screen proudly.

'They got jobs that quickly?' Jae Kyung said in a very surprised tone.

'She's Goo Jin Ae, of course she did.' Jun Pyo replied arrogantly. Jan Di rolled her eyes.

'Lets watch Min Ki and Jae Hwa next.' Jan Di suggested. She pressed play herself. Like the girls they slept, and they went out to find work. However, when they came back with uniforms, something seemed a bit weird.

'Can we zoom in?' Jae Kyung asked. Jun Pyo shrugged, but Ji Hoo picked up the control, and seemed to know how to do it.

'What on?' Ji Hoo asked.

'The name tag Min Ki's holding.' Jae Kyung replied. Ji Hoo quickly zoomed in on it.

'Rainbow. Flower Boy's Bar.' Woo Bin read out. He burst out in to laughter. 'They're working at a bar run by flower boys?'

'Aigoo.' Jan Di shook her head laughing.

'I don't see the problem, they're both attractive, they're just making money out of it now.' Jae Kyung replied. It took a minute for Jun Pyo, Jan Di and Woo Bin to stop laughing.

'Can we check on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter