The Call For Backup

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goo Jin Ae looked at her paled boyfriend and cursed under her breath about her brother. She paused for a moment, lost as what to do. Then it came to her. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket. Jae Hwa looked at her curiously.

'Noona, what are you going to do?'Asked Jae Hwa. Jin Ae's lips pursed, and then her pursed lips turned in to a smirk.

'Calling in back up.'She said. She typed out a text as quickly as her fingers would allow it. Then she clicked send. She looked up at Min Ki who was very pale still. It seemed just about nothing scared Min Ki, except the Goo family.

'Jaygia, I've got it covered.' She elbowed him lightly. Min Ki shook his head, snapping out of what ever state of mind he was in slightly.

'Goo Jin Ae, what have you done?' He asked cautiously. Jin Ae looked around, it seemed every one in the room wanted to know the answer to this. She tapped her lips and winked. Just as she did this is door burst open, and in came Goo Jun Pyo. He looked angry, very angry, his curly hair was defying gravity and sticking up angrily in all directions.

'Song Min Ki!' He yelled dramatically, pointing to the boy who had once again turned ice white.

'Appa!' Jin Ae yelled as her father charged towards her boyfriend. She jumped between the two and stuck out her hand. 'Stop.' She demanded.

'Yah! Let me kill him!' Jun Pyo demanded, trying to dart around his darling daughter to reach his target.

'Dad, maybe you should calm down a bit.' Jae Hwa said, taking a hold of his father's arm.

'No, kill him dad, he's dating Noona!' Jae Sun yelled from the doorway of the room.

'You are so the evil twin!' Jin Ae yelled. Jun Pyo pushed Jae Hwa slightly aside to get him off his arm. Jin Ae moved again to stop her dad.

'We're triplets, idiot.' Jun Sun shouted. Jun Pyo kept moving towards Min Ki who hadn't moved. Jin Ae tried to block him. Soo Jin seemed very unsure as what her role in the situation was to be, but she was trying to preach to thin air about why they should all stop fighting.

Then, amidst everything, Min Ki fell to his knees.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter