I Found You!

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hey! You can't run around like that!' Jin Ae shouted from the top of her lifeguard tower. Today being as it was a school break, the pool was full of misbehaving children.

'You can't stop me.' One of the children rudely replied.

'You wanna bet?' Jin Ae shouted. She got down from the life guard tower in a threatening manner.

'Time to swap shifts.' Another lifeguard stopped in front of her.

'Oh thank goodness.' Jin Ae said. She immediately ran off along the pool and went to shower. As soon as her lifeguard shift was done, she had half an hour to get most of the way back across Busan to get to her job a the ice cream parlour. She showered so she didn't stink of chlorine, and then quickly shoved on her parlour uniform of a white top, pink shorts and an apron with the parlour logo on it. After a mad dash, she made it to work right on time, bumping straight in to Soo Jin who had also just arrived.

'Just in time.' Jin Ae said victoriously. Soo Jin laughed.

'Unnie, doesn't all this rushing make you tired?' Soo Jin looked sympathetic. Jin Ae shook her head.

'No, I'm empowered by the fact we're getting paid today.'

'Oh, I forgot about that.' Soo Jin replied. The two girls walked around the back of the ice cream counter as the shop entrance was opened. It was still too early for most people to want to eat ice cream, so they still had time to talk.

'Lets go out tonight to celebrate our hard earned cash.' Jin Ae grinned.

'We don't have anything to wear.' Soo Jin pointed out.

'There's a store with a sale on across the street. We'll spend ten thousand won each on dresses, and then twenty on the night out. We'll still have enough to eat.' Jin Ae said enthusiastically.

'Well that does sound like fun...' Soo Jin gave in. Jin Ae grinned.

Later that night and Soo Jin and Jin Ae where ready to let off some steam. Though their dresses weren't quite their normal personalised type, they went with this signature colours. Soo Jin was in a white cotton skater dress, and Jin Ae wore a matching design in light blue. Not knowing any nightclubs in the area, they headed to what on the map looked like a street of night clubs.

'Lets just find the cheapest on to get in to.' Soo Jin suggested. Jin Ae nodded. They kept their arms linked together as they travelled down the busy street.

'That club's free to get in to.' Jin Ae pointed to one with a big sign on it saying "free entry". There was a massive line outside it to get in.

'Lets just line up then. We're not exactly short on time.' Soo Jin replied. They two of them walked in to the line for the night club. They had never waited in line before, they had always just walked straight in, as most of the nightclubs in Seoul belonged to Min Ki's dad.

'Night clubs make me want to see Min Ki.' Jin Ae said. Soo Jin sighed next to her. She put her head on Jin Ae's shoulder sadly.

'Can we just think about something else for this one night?' Soo Jin asked. Jin Ae nodded.

'You're right.' Jin Ae replied. She straighten her stride. The cheque hadn't moved. It seemed unlikely they where going to get in. Jin Ae's eyes fixed on the bouncer on the door.

'Soo Jin, just look confident.' Jin Ae told her. She strutted out of the line and up to the bouncer.

'Sir, you better let me in.' Jin Ae said wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter