Sanggie

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Sanggie' Jin Ae said over the phone. 'Please come over.' She spoke to Sang Min. "Sanggie" was an old nickname, something she had constantly called him as a child, but now didn't use it so much.

'Noona, I'm painting, where's every one else.' Sang Min asked down the phone.

'Min Ki and Jae Sun-Oppa have been playing pool for four hours and refuse to do anything else until they've finished their tournament.' She winged.

'They must be really in to it if they're telling you no.' Sang Min chuckled down the phone.

'I know right! Maybe I should be scarier.' Jin Ae said in a thoughtful tone. Sang Min laughed.

'Where's Soo Jin and Jae Hwa?' Sang Min asked.

'Don't ask. They've been together for what, like under twenty four hours, and all they've been doing is sitting in a corner and whispering to each other in a revolting manner.' She said. Sang Min laughed.

'Come to mine then. I can't leave, I'm painting.' Sang Min told her.

'I'll be over in five minutes.' She said hanging up. Sang Min wondered how she was going to make the twenty minute car journey in five minutes. But she managed it, and burst in to the So house ten minutes later.

'Hi.' Ga Eul told Jin Ae. She didn't ask why she had randomly turned up at her house. It was pretty my a given that anyone in the F6 was allowed to randomly turn up at each other's houses. 'Do you want some cake?' Ga Eul asked her niece.

'Of course!' Jin Ae said. Ga Eul laughed and cut her a large piece.

'How's school, sweetie?' She asked. Jin Ae pulled a face.

'Boring.' She said. Ga Eul laughed.

'But are you doing well?' She asked.

'Of course I am.' Jin Ae said confidently.

'So cocky.' Ga Eul laughed passing her the plate. Jin Ae sunk her fork in to it and put a large amount in .

'Where's my uncle?' Jin Ae asked looking around.

'In the workshop. Ssang is in there too.' She nodded towards the door. Jin Ae nodded.

'Did you hear about Hwa and Soo?' Jin Ae asked her aunt. Ga Eul laughed.

'I did. I received your mass text message you sent to every one.' She said. Jin Ae grinned mischievously.

'I can't wait until the next family get together. It's going to be so awkward for them.' She said with an amused tone.

'Yah, it's still going to be worse for you.' Ga Eul said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter