Drunk Truths

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Kids, your parents are here for dinner. Come downstairs.' Ga Eul's voice shouted through the door. Her footsteps died down. They very drunk teens looked at each other. None of them knew what to do, so they looked to their leader Goo Jin Ae. She staggered to her feet. A crying form of her boyfriend clutched on to her leg.

'We'll be fine if we don't smell of alcohol.' She slurred her words, and ended up giggling at the end of her none funny sentence.

'Huh?' Jae Sun said. He rubbed his eyes, making them look even worse, and bloodshot. Jin Ae staggered across the room, dragging Min Ki with her who was still clinging to her leg. She got to Sang Min's dressing table, and reached his many bottles of cologne. She grabbed a bottle with each hand, and started spraying them on her friends. She didn't stop either, it started soaking through parts of their clothes, and became over powering. She decided for some reason Soo Jin needed most of this, so was her main victim. After the contents of these bottles was gone, she moved on to another two bottles. She kept swapping bottles until the last of Sang Min's colognes was gone, and they all smelt incredibly strongly.

'Ready!' Jin Ae declared loudly. She separated the two syllables and dragged them out.

'My legs don't work.' Jae Hwa giggled. He tried to strand up, but fell straight back over. But he didn't take this as a sign to stop trying.

'Just crawl!' Soo Jin snapped in a harsh tone she had never used before. She stormed out of the room, only walking in to the door frame once. Jae Sun was the next out, walking with a drunken swagger. Then Sang Min who was the back of his own hand. The rest of the group followed down the steep stairs and in to the kitchen. The table had been set beautifully, and odd seats spread around the table had been left for the f6. They weren't going to be able to sit together. Each of them was going to have to sit between an adults. Jun Pyo, Jin Ae, Jae Kyung, Min Ki, Woo Bin, Soo Jin, Ji Hoo, Jae Sun, Ga Eul, Sang Min, Yi Jung, Jae Hwa, Jan Di. It wasn't the booze that made Jin Ae feel nauseous as she took her seat between her dad, and Min Ki's mum. It was a bit staggery, every one sitting down. Jae Hwa had crawled to his seat, but no one had raised any questions just yet. The parents just seemed suspicious like this was part of a long joke the F6 had planned on their parents. Soo Jin fell on the the floor while trying to get to her seat. Massive gasps went around the table. Her dad quickly grabbed her, and checked she was okay. He then helped her in to her seat.

'Why do you all smell weird?' Jan Di asked squeezing her nose between her thumb and first finger to try and suppress the smell. Jae Hwa started giggling.

'What's it to you?' Jae Sun said. He lent back his chair and folded his arms across his chest in an arrogant manner. You could practically see smoke coming out of his mother's ears with this comment.

'Yah!' She yelled. 'Are you supposed to talk to me like that?' She shouted.

'Apologise to your mother!' Jun Pyo screamed at his son. Jae Hwa kept laughing. Jun Pyo snapped his head towards him. 'And you apologise for laughing! You guys have no respect!'

'Can't we just get along?' Jin Ae screamed. Tears started falling down her face in a way they never normally did. She wailed with wide open. This started Min Ki crying again too.

'Where is the love?' Min Ki shouted.

'What is happening?' Ga Eul whispered to herself looking around with wide eyes.

'Mermaid, don't cry.' Jun Pyo said hugging his very emotional daughter tightly. He turned to his sons angrily. 'What are you going to do about this?' He yelled. Jae Hwa was still laughing. Jae Sun had his arms folded across his chest.

'What are you gonna make them do, you curly haired freak!' Soo Jin yelled standing up. She climbed up on her chair and then stepped on to the table. She became ankle deep in salad. 'I don't think that's even natural and that means you spend a lot of time perming that to make it look like a rat's nest!' She yelled. Jun Pyo's mouth dropped open. Ji Hoo sat frozen. He couldn't remember the last time he had told Soo Jin off.

'Yoon Soo Jin, get off the table!' Jan Di's crazy mother side kicked in. Her head snapped around. 'You, and you!' She pointed at both her sons. 'Go and knee over there with your hands above your head until I tell you you can stop!' She pointed towards the wall. Even though both of her sons where bigger than she was, they both quickly went over and knelt. Sang Min who had no attention on him, was his phone. Soo Jin hadn't moved out of the salad bowl.

'Yah! Geum!' She yelled. 'Do you even know how stupid you are?' Soo Jin was slurring her words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter