Responsibility

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been almost a year since Jin Ae had won the Olympics. Jin Ae and Min Ki had started university together, Soo Jin and Jae Hwa had gone travelling together, and Jae Sun and Sang Min where still in Italy. Everything had been really good. Jun Pyo had even been acknowledging Min Ki as Jin Ae's boyfriend, he had been in such a good mood after Jin Ae's Olympic win and the success of the business. Although not so good a mood that Jin Ae would admit to him that most of her nights where spent sneaking out with Min Ki.

Jin Ae paced back and fourth in the bathroom at Kiki&Jagi's. Outside the door she could hear the loud sound of children playing in the soft play area. The business was always busy, and they where about to set up another branch of the company in Busan. Jin Ae pulled opened the door, and stormed out of the bathroom. Her long curly hair was tied up in to a ponytail. She wore blue high heeled boots, and light blue denim dungaree shorts, and a striped red t-shirt.

That had been one of the perks of having a children's business.

She could dress more relaxed on the days she was going to be here. (Although she still put on her best business clothes when going to Shinhwa university. She was still the leader of the F6 after all, even if most of her group wasn't in the country.)

She spotted Min Ki talking to a group of young mothers who where only half watching their children play on the soft play area. He was painfully good at using his Casanova charm to get more customers.

But now was not the time for that.

Jin Ae stormed past him, grabbing his arm, and pulling him through the hords of playing children.

'Jin, what's up?' Min Ki aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter