Anger Issues Of The Goo Family

Are We Stars Or Satellites?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of all of the F6, it was So Sang Min who was the most insightful. He could read people like open books. He knew fully well, something was going on between his best female friend, Go Jin Ae, and his best male friend Song Min Ki. The only question was how to get the two of them to admit it. He'd tried asking Min Ki, he'd smoothly said nothing. He'd asked Jin Ae, who changed the subject, which left him to pull out his plan b. He had a lot of female friends, and not in the way his father or Min Ki used to, actual friends. One of them, was a very nice Swedish immigrant, he'd met through one of his dad's pottery teachers, she was his granddaughter who had come to Korea to have some fun. Marina was her name, she wanted to be an actress. Sang Min had just the right role for her, so he could only hope the rest of the unknowing cast would play along.

Jin Ae was running late for school. She had snook out last night with Min Ki, and had then overslept this morning. Her mother had told her to accept her own fault and to go to school with out breakfast, but her dad had passed her a lunch box as she left the door. That made her even later, she arrived at school only just as the bell had gone, but refused to leave her car until she was done eating, leaving the rest of the F6 to hover around the car awkwardly.

When she was done they walked in to the school in their normal dramatic manner. It seemed the one and only Jin Ae had made the entire school late, no one wanted to do to lessons before they saw the F6. Jin Ae looked around like a queen looks at her subjects, which was pretty accurate actually. In public she was the all mighty Goo Jin Ae, who boys wanted to date and girls wanted to be, only at home, in private could she truly wanted to be.

A girl stepped out of the crowd. She had the prettiest ginger hair and and blue eyes, obviously not Korean. She flipped her hair over her shoulder. She wore heavy accessoried Shinhwa uniform.

'Hey, I'm Marina' she spoke with a strong accent. She looked not at the F6, but only at Min Ki. His old instincts kicked in as he gave her a Casanova style charismatic smile.

'We're both Ms. I'm Min Ki.' He gave his hand for her to shake, which he brought to his lips to kiss. He obviously saw nothing wrong with this, but one person did. Goo Jin Ae looked over her shoulder at this scene, her eyes burning red. But, what could she do? No one knew they where dating. Extremely frustrated she walked off quickly, trying to hide the kick she delivered to the wall on the way. Min Ki looked up suddenly, and realisation came to his eyes. He walked after her as quickly as possible with out it looking like he was trying to catch up with her, Sang Min smiled to himself victoriously. As Jin Ae and Min Ki had left the school took this as a sign to go to lessons (of course many people stopped to say hello to the F6 on the way. Once they had gone Sang Min held out his hand to Marina. Her entire body language changed.

'Did I do well?' She asked with a puppy dog style to her.

'Very well.' Sang Min smiled. Soo Jin seemed to have caught on with what was happening. She elbowed Sang Min lightly.

'You where suspicious too?' She asked. Sang Min nodded, they laughed together. Jae Hwa frowned in confusion for a second, then caught on too.

'Wait...Marina...isn't that the name of your Swedish friend?' He remembered suddenly. Marina turned red. Sang Min chuckled.

'It seems one of you was listening to me when I said that. But it seems to be a good thing Min Ki was too busy looking at Jin Ae at the time, right?' He grinned widely.

'Wait.' Jae Sun said. He was always a little slower than the rest at working out things like this. 'I don't understand what's going on. Like at all.'

They all laughed at Jae Sun, it was slightly adorable, his ignorance.

'I'm an actress.' Marina explained to him. He nodded, he started at Marina for a little too long, but he wasn't really to blame, she was very pretty.

'I think there's something going on between Min Ki and Noona.' Sang Min said.

'Which Noona?' Jae Sun asked.

'Your dongsaeng.'

'My...GOO JIN AE?' Jae Sun suddenly shouted. Jae Hwa, who was by far the calmest twin tried to shush him.

'Do you have any other little siblings?' Marina asked looking a bit confused. She thought every one in Korea was aware of the fact there where only three children of the Shinhwa boss, but apparently one of the triplets what not aware of this.

'I'm going to kill him! My little sister?' Jae Sun tried to storm out. Jae Hwa and Sang Min latched on to one of his arms each with only a glance to each other to co-ordinate this.

'Maybe you should at least be sure first.' Soo Jin suggested. Jae Sun glared.

'Fine. I'll wait, and if i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter